Nanami x Reader

NSFW // M4F (not gendered but sub has female genetalia, might have some gendered pronouns)

TW // Alcohol Use , Sort of Abuse
Heavy CNC, Ignored Safeword, Ownership, Gaslighting, Rough Sex, DDLG, Toxic relationship, Punishement, Choking, Gagging, Degradation, Heavy Aftercare

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The moonlight was shining through the room where you were trying to fall asleep. You've been trying to fall asleep ever since Nanami left for the party you refused to attend. He left angry and frustrated that you didn't want to go to this important business party his job was hosting. You didn't want to go and feel less than everyone else. His co-workers weren't the most respectful on your behalf; you were always mocked for every mannerisms you had. Also, the fact you weren't working was also a subject of mockery for them which always made you uncomfortable. You didn't need to work; you simply needed to provide for Nanami and nothing more. You did fail in your duties as his kitten, but you truly didn't feel like dealing with that kind of humiliation.

Despite everything and knowing you made a mistake, your anxiety was still skyrocketing to the simple thought of him coming back home drunk. Nanami when drunk was scary and had no sense of self control. You had an idea of what would happen if he was under the influence. It was around two am as you weren't able to fall asleep, too lost in thoughts. Soon after you flinched once you heard him enter and then slam the door. You were now sure and well aware that the worse was to come. He called for you, clear anger was hinted in his voice. Despite your fear, you got out of bed and went downstairs anxious and trembling. You didn't want to meet his intoxicated eyes, especially right now. Once he saw you in his oversized T-shirt, he let out a laugh; one that grazed insanity.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my little personal toy standing in front of me... Come here, closer to me, your master, your daddy..." You hesitated still avoiding eye contact, you only wanted to be spared. You didn't want to be his punching bag. He let out a low growl at the hesitation and instantly grabbed your neck to make you look at him, pulling you even closer to him.

"Not even looking at me? Your master? Your daddy?, he let out a low laugh before whispering in your ear, "You are in so much trouble kitten and you not listening is not helping your case..." You didn't like this, you didn't want him to keep going; too scared of the outcome. You finally opened your eyes trying to hold your tears, looking at his defined features and strong bone structure. Despite his anger and the madness he displayed, he was still really attractive. His eyes glinted with lust which simply made you whimper out, unable to distinguish his intentions.

"That's better. Finally you are fucking listening you stupid brat." He slurred out with his whiskey breath which made you grimaced. His hand let go of the tight grip on your neck as your whimpers got louder and before you could even protest or apologize for your misbehaviour, he grabbed you by the neck. "Now, you are gonna let me unleash my anger on you, whether you like it or not"

That's when the fear hit you, he was gonna take you no matter what? You didn't want to, you weren't in the mood for such intercourse, not right now. You shook your head panting as you tried, desperately, to get away from him. As you squirmed trying to move away from him, you finally spoke; voice trembling and weak. "N-no... No, let me g-go... I don't w-want t-"

You were soon cut off by him slapping your across the face "You belong to me you stupid bitch. I do what I want with you, I own you." You didn't expect the slap and you moved away from him trying to run to the kitchen. Unluckily for you, despite him being drunk he successfully catched you holding from behind tightly. He started laughing at your attempt to get away squeezing you, not really caring if he hurted you.