Studio Sammy wilks

Today you were going with your boyboyfriend Sammy to the studio. He had to record some music with Nate and you had to listen and tell them if it sounded good. You got a text from Sammy saying he would pick you up in 10 mins so you got ready and grabbed your phone. Soon enough you heard a knock on the door you knew it was Sammy so you jumped up and opened the door. Sammy was standing there handsome as hell and you just hugged him. He carried you to the car and buckled you in. The whole way there you just played back and felt the cold breaze on your tanned skin. You got to the studio and walked in hand in hand with Sammy. As soon as you got to the recording room you automatically heard AWWW you turn to your left and see Nate sitting on the couch. You and sam just giggle and walk to the booth.
When you get there Sammy goes in and starts rapping. He messes up A LOT but soon it was perfect. Then Nate went in and Sammy came out and pulled you into a hug and lifted you up so your legs were around his waist. He kisses you on the lips and then down your neck. Soon you were having a mini make out. Then you hear Nate yell/giggles "GUYS IM STILL FUCKING HERE". You and Sam look at each other and laugh. Then Sammy whispers in your ear " maybe we can continue at home". You just playfully smack his muscly arm and keep listening to Nate rapping.

Hope your enjoyed please please please vote and comment who I should do next.
Social media
Twitter: FAN ACCOUNT:@jackandjack_crew

Instagram: FAN ACCOUNT: @jackandjack_crew