Two.

Prince's POV:

She ignored my question, but continued to look at me with those eyes until we broke our gaze and Amber cleared her throat, smiling softly at Mya. "Did you like the show?" She asked, glancing at me when Mya smiled at her, but ignored her question too, which Amber took as rude and scoffed. "I swear P, some of these girls have no manners." She mumbled angrily, sitting back in the seat and huffing.

"I agree. And besides, if she's been to your shows and knows your music, she wouldn't be wearing that," Kirk said as he gestured to the outfit on Mya's body and laughed softly. Brian glared at Kirk and Amber and shook his head before we pulled into the gates of Paisley Park. It wasn't technically "done" for another year, but I couldn't wait. Areas that weren't completed were off limits to guests when parties were happening anyways. I was proud of the progress and of what the space was going to become when it was finished, and I smiled at the thought before getting out of the car behind Amber and Kirk, raising my eyebrows at Mya still sitting there with her backpack on the floorboard.

"You coming mama?" I asked softly, not used to women being shy and timid around me. I was used to them throwing themselves at me every chance they got and Mya wasn't doing that. She was doing the opposite and I couldn't understand why. She sat there until Brian came out and asked me what we were doing. "She won't get out of the car," I mumbled in a confused tone, looking at Brian.

He nodded and got back in the backseat, sitting beside Mya and whispering in her ear with a concerned look on his face, just as he did when she got in the car. Even though I couldn't hear much, I caught a phrase Brian said that confused me even more. "You're safe here," He said softly, picking up her backpack and slinging it over his shoulder with reassurance. "I promise." Stretching his hand out once he got out, Mya took it and shut the door behind her. Brian led her through the front doors and I watched her eyes light up and a wide smile spread across her face as she turned to me.

"I can see it, say what's on your mind, beautiful." I said, licking my lips and smiling at her expression. It was like a kid in a candy store and for some reason, watching her look around the space I've worked so hard to create, made me happy. "I love it. It's so welcoming. Thank you for..letting me come into your home," Mya's tone was soft, and she hesitated before she finished her statement, but she smiled afterwards.

It wasn't long before I heard the squeal of someone I forgot was here and I rolled my eyes internally when I felt her kiss me, hoping Mya would see. She was busy walking around the atrium with Brian, her shoulders more relaxed than they were outside and her body language told me that she was content, which is what I was aiming for. "Hi babe," I mumbled against Jackie's lips and faked a smile when we pulled apart. "What's up?" I asked, strolling into the Little Kitchen and grabbing snacks and drinks for the supposed party that wasn't really happening, even though Brian said it was.

Snickering, I tuned Jackie's rambling out and focused on filling the large bowls in front of me with chips, and the smaller bowls with candy and cookies. I made sure not to overload each one before I heard my girlfriend sigh in frustration. "Why do you always tune me out? That's so rude!" She asked me with raised eyebrows and a look that could kill.

"Because honestly Jackie, baby, your stories bore me. They almost put me to sleep most nights! I mean, have you ever heard yourself talk? It's like ears to a chalkboard." I said bluntly, watching her fume in front of me and I had to keep my composure otherwise, I'd laugh and embarrass her. "You aren't that way when we're having sex!" She boasted in my ear with a smirk as I licked my lips and pondered about why I was still with Jackie St. Claire.