Velvet's brow twitched as he reached for his sword, pulling it out of its holster. "Have it your way then, you two-faced piece of shit." he pointed his sword at him.

Another knight rushed over, "Woah Woah Woah, maybe let's not fight Peanut Butter Cookie- No blood should be shed on castle grounds you know the rules-" The other Knight seemingly named Peanut Butter, scoffed. "But look at him! He's pure evil entering sacred grounds. He's going to kill us all if we don't silence him!" Velvet lowered his sword.

The knight, smacked the back of the Peanut's head, "You dumbass with you and your theories leave this poor dude alone! If you think he's that dangerous don't you think he would've killed us all by now?!" Peanut rolled his eyes, "I don't care what you say! This- this THING- has killed multiple of our men before! Have you no respect for our fallen?"

"despite the fact I used to be against you, I actually haven't harmed any of you." Velvet shrugged putting his sword away. "Oh, you bastard- ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He grabbed him by the collar shaking him around.

Velvet quickly grabbed his arm, twisting his wrist forcing him to release their grip as he slammed him onto the ground. "Don't touch me, gnat." he huffed. "That was also self-defence so you can't get me in trouble for that."

The young knight quickly got himself off the ground, gripping his sword. "YOU-" he was quickly interrupted. The small princess had made her way over to them, Knight cookie by her side.

"What might all this ruckus over here be?" Princess cookie said, a confused expression on her face.

Velvet looked to see her, pausing for a moment before quickly taking a step back and bowing, despite having little to no respect towards her, but she seemed to be the princess.

The knight dropped his weapon. "I-I'm so sorry princess- but this man is-!" she cut him off. "Tsk tsk, we don't condone violence in this kingdom! Besides, you're supposed to be training, not being rude to new cookies!" she huffed turning to Velvet.

"I apologize on his behalf for the hostility Mister!" he nodded, keeping silent. "I suppose you're new around these parts? I've never seen quite a cookie like you!" she smiled.

"I uh- understand my appearance might be a bit abnormal." he finally spoke up. "Oh, I'm not saying it's a bad thing! It's a wonderful thing in my eyes! Looking like every other normal ol' cookie like myself can be just boring. But you seem like a very unique character! Don't worry, I'm sure Madeleine will show you everything you need to do. But I don't see him here so the knights should be starting without him! Oh! where are my manners.. I'm Princess Cookie, but I'm sure you already knew that! And this is Knight Cookie! He's my personal guard." She smiled and put out her hand for a handshake.

Velvet hesitantly put his hand out to shake hers. "My name is Red Velvet Cookie, nice meeting you." "The pleasure is all mine! just holler if any of the knights decide to give you problems. I'm off to my daily stroll, see you around Mister Velvet!" she waved, turning to leave as Knight Cookie lead her out of the courtyard.

Velvet slowly turned back around, glaring back at the knight who had attacked him. Peanut gulped and gripped his weapon, scurrying back into the crown of knights.

..

Continuation from when Madeleine had gone to look for Espresso in the forest.

Madeleine had finally managed to find him, rushing back into the town. "What got you so banged up?" "Cake monster." Espresso groaned, rubbing his head.

"I thought I taught you how to defend yourself!" he huffed. "mhh- I was worn out! did you expect me to fight when I'm half awake?? Plus, I thought I wasn't allowed to interrupt your work, though you sure like to interrupt mine."