"Tara sa garden Irene, nandun si mama tsaka si Bonget." pag-aaya ni Liza kaya sumunod ako.

There I saw them, planting. "Mom!" I caught their attention. Tinanggal ni Mommy ang gloves niya at humalik sa pisngi ko.

"Look what Athena and Hera did to your brother's bonsai" she laughed.

"Asan sila?"

"Nilagay ko sa cage. Don't worry I didn't hurt them, you know I can't do that." he stood up. "Sabi ng mga maids only the two girls did it. Well, knowing Apollo, he's too lazy to do this."

I looked at the plant they're talking about. I think kakabili lang to last month. Nagpaalam ako na kukunin ko ang tatlo.

They look so happy when they saw me. "You naughty dogs. You destroyed Bonget's plant." I said but they just keep on licking me and wagging their tails.

I put on their leashes and went back to the garden. "Athena and Hera wanted to say sorry." sabi ko kay Bongbong.

"How can I resist them. Nagpapacute oh tingnan mo nga." he said as he extend his arms. "Come here"

Pinakawalan ko sila at tumakbo sila sa kanya at inatake ng mga pagdila. I sat down beside Mommy. She's eating soft biscocho from Pasuquin kaya kumuha din ako.

"How's life?" she asked.

"The same mom. How about you? What did you do in these past few days in Ilocos?"

"Nothing much. We just went to your dad's hometown."

We spend the whole day bonding and catching up with each other. Papasok na sila sa trabaho bukas. Mom, Borgy and I will be left home.

I am here in my room lying down, reading a book. It's already two in the afternoon when Greggy called me.

"Told you we can close the deal" bungad niya. I can hear noises in his background. Probably his team, celebrating.

"Kakatapos niyo lang ba?"

"Yes. Actually kaka-alis lang ng mga investors."

"Congratulations Mr. Araneta. So when is the party?" I asked.

Humihina na ang ingay sa paligid niya. All I can hear is footsteps and the sound of the elevator. "On the 17th. Napagkasunduan na isasabay na lang sa christmas party ng company. You'll be my date right? Don't worry ako ang bahala sa susuotin mo."

"Sure. I'll be there. So have you eat your lunch already?"

"Oo. We had a lunchbreak kanina. I'm free tomorrow, can I come to your condo?"

Nagtatrabaho ba talaga to? Bakit panay ang punta sakin.

"Actually nasa bahay ako."

"Then I'll see you tomorrow Irene. I need to hang up now. Bye." he said and ended the call.

After the call bumaba ako. I saw Manang and Borgy in the living room. Borgy is wide awake.

"I thought you're asleep. Ikaw muna dito 'Rene, maliligo lang ako." she told me.

Lumapit ako sa kanila. "Yeah you really need a bath now."

She glared at me and slapped my arm. I just laughed and she went to her room.

Borgy is watching songs for kids. It's like the video is teaching some words. Tumabi ako sa kanya since nasa lapag siya.

"Tita" he giggled.

Pati ako ay nakikinood na din. Later on, I stood up to get food from the kitchen na pwede rin kay Borgy.

"Can you tell me how many are these?" I showed him my two fingers. "You can do it. Di ba you already know how to count kanina?"