|Chapter 5|

⚠Sad?⚠

Marinette's POV
^I can't believe he did this^
I was heartbroken. He cheated on me with that liar. And it had to be her. I was bawling my eyes out as I was running back to my house. I knew something was wrong with him. And now the truth was out. I wanted to calm myself so I went to a garden near our bakery.

~10 mins later~

No One's POV
Marinette was lying down on the green grass as her tears marks dry up. 

^He confessed to me here..^ More tear rolled down, not passing through the cheeks but the ear. Tikki wanted to comfort her but Marinette refused and told she wanted to be alone. She was sad but she knew she had to get over him someday, she knew something like this would happen... But not so early. She wanted to spend more time with him. 

~1 hour later~

Marinette was walking home, feeling better. She entered the bakery to see her mom working. she was organizing the bakery. Tom was not there. Sabine turned to see her daughter.

"Sweetie, you are home!" 

"Yeah, U too..."

"Yeah. we arrived few 2 hour ago"

"Oh"

There was an awkward silence until Sabine noticed the tear marks.

"Marinette, were u.. crying??"

"I was but, I don't wanna talk about it" And with that, starts walking to her room.

"Marinette?"
"MARINETTE"

But Marinette didn't listen. she kept walking until she reached her room. 

In her room, she changed and cleaned her room. Removed all Adrien's picture. She wanted to keep it and at the same time, because of her anger, wanted to burn it so he could feel the pain.

~45 mins later~

Marinette was changed, cleaned and was a ready to face her mother. She wanted to get all her happiness, sadness, angriness ;basically her mixed emotion; out of her chest. And they say mothers are the best. 

She walk down to the  hall. She hears Sabine and Tom fighting. So, She  starts to listening to them, only to find them talking about her.

"We have to tell her!! she is getting hurt"

"We can't!!"

"Why?!?!"

"U KNOW! STOP BOTHRI-"

" I WILL BOTHER U, until u tell me why we are doing this to her"

"she is special and powerful" 
"U only have to wait few moths she will be gone"

"I do not care about that. Treat he-"

"SHE is GETTING MORE POWERFULL DAY BY DAY! BOSS WILL BE SO HAPPY! WE WILL HAVE ALL THE POWER AND MONEY WE WANEDT!"
(Can u guess the boss😌??)

"I KNOW! That is hurting. she might not be our daughter and just a hostage but... We never had a child... U know how happy I am with her and she is also just like my real daughter... I love her!"

Marinette was in tears. She can't believe the people she loved and thought were her family were her ^kidnappers. They are using me for money?!^ Tears kept flowing and it was no long after that Marinette sneezed.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" Tom yelled
"Marinette...?" Sabine said with a fading voice.

Marinette comes out. She puts her head down, not looking into their eyes.

"U didn't her that!" Tom exclaimed.

"Marinet-"

"What!"

"Let Me explain"

"I DONT NEED AN EXPLAINANTION 'MOM' ! I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH!"

"Mar-"

"I WAS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH! I.. thought u were gonna help me! "Tears still rolling down her cheek.

Sabine came to hug Marinette but she moves her away.

"DON'T.... touch me"

Marinette goes to her her room. Tears were streaming down like a waterfall.

~In her room~

"Marinette calm down" Tikki exclaimed

"How do U think I can calm down! I just found out the people who I loved, who I lived with all my life, are just using me for money! They are just keeping me hostage for my power!"

Marinette then took of her earrings and threw it across the room.

Marinette soon fell asleep with tear marks on her face.

~In the Morning~

Marinette gets up late but doesn't care cause of everything that happened yesterday. She didn't know something worse is coming her way. She runs to school and goes to class, luckily miss Busteir wasn't there. But something was strange. The WHOLE class was staring at her. she goes to her seat and sits down.

"Is there something wrong alya??" She says as she sits down.

"don't come near me!! You cheater!"

Marinette was confused and shocked. she looks toward Adrien who looked evil and sad at the same.

"I am not a cheater! U should look at the real cheater!"

"OH STOP! We all know what u did!" Kim exclaimed.

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Stop lying! we know u cheated on Adrien with Luka!" Mylene said
"Yeah I can't believe u did that!" Rose exclaimed.

Marinette looked over to Lila, who had an evil grin on her face.
^That B**ch!^
Lila opens her mouth to talk But Miss bustier comes in starts the class.~After Class~

Marinette couldn't do it anymore. Her parents are people who kept her hostage and are just using her for money and her power, Adrien cheated on her and now, all her friends are against her.

She had to something!

Heyy Guys! Hope u like it! Sorry if everything was fast😶.
Plss comment. I like to respond to people😊.
- Flowing_Colors - Gravity_Uravity🍡[Author/Writer]

Word Count- 877