"Yeahh, she's my secretary."

"Okay po Mr. President. Pasok po kayo ma'am."

"Sabi saiyo Kuya eh. Sige sige na po, pasok na po ako."

And then by that the call ended. How come that he didn't recognize my secretary? She never absent base on her attendance in this information is she's active and have zero absence.

Maybe because she was always wearing make-up.

"So.. She's your what?"

"Just look about her Daddy. I want her now!"

"Tsk."

I start looking about her information. So she's Athena Louise Zaxhira Chanel Britnez, an twenty-two years old single woman. She's the former model of my company and she's currently working as an assistant manager at my company's site. She has an failed performance before, it was more than her's success performance. She grow up in Agalen City together with her's grandparents. Her parents died in an accident.

Hmm...

I try to track her gmail account so i can send her an message about Hia's request, how i wish she's gonna fckinf response immedietly. You know,i hate waiting for something
 i'm wishing or just i hate waiting ,period.

From:Achi2022@gmail.com

To: ZaxhiraChanel@gmail.com

Subject: Hia's fucking request

Good fucking morning, good fucking shit afternoon, good fucking shit damn evening. Or what ever time you'll gonna read it. This. Just fucking response immedietly. I'm Hia's father, and my daughter aughrrrr just fucking..response and if you want to discuss about Hia's request, You can meet me in my office , or other places.  Aughrr

I didn't hit the send button because i think it's a bit unrespectful , aughr! Hindi talaga ako marunong sa paggalang na iyan,letse!

Tinignan ko si Hia na ngayon ay nakaupo sa mesa ko at pinaglalaruan na ang mga daliri niya. What should i do now?

“Hia...”

Hia immediately look at me while smiling,f-ck it. When she gets that I don't how should i message the womn that she want, she immediately sighed heavily before getting my laptop away from me and type an message and hit send. I was curious when she bring it back to me but unfortunately she already deleted it but i know that she already hit send. I look at her while she was busy playing with her fingers again.

“Daddy,you think po,pwede pa rin po ba ako magka-mommy?”

Because of her question my brows immediately became together. I mean, my eyebrows frowned out of sudden.

“What do you mean?”

“Ayaw niyo na po ba magkawife? Like get married again?”

“I don't know,maybe yes,maybe know or maybe in other life of mine or time, I don't know. And your sounding like your grandma, Hia. And me and your mom never planned to take a divorce, or so i thought.”

She looked at me like she wasn't convinced by my answer,and i know in my f-cking brain and heart that i already know the answer,it would be always yes with no period.

Just a couple of minute,i received an email from ZaxhiraChanel@gmail.com. I suddenly feel nervous because of it, especially that i don't f-cking know what my daughter send.

From : ZaxhiraChanel@gmail.com
To:Achi2022

Subject: Agreement

Email : Ohh,okay,so where's the meet up? Nga pala, kailangan bang naka-dress ako? Gown? O pangbahay? O aesthetic outfit, kung oo sa aesthetic outfit magsesearch na ako pinterest, buwahaha. Btw, saan meet up? Malayo ba?

I suddenly feel relieved because of her message but suddenly i received an message came from my f-cking mother just now. And i know what is it about.

Here we go again. Marriage marriage for my daughter's sake. Ugh! If i know, she just want to have another grandchild or grandchildren.

Mom :
Son, are you busy? You know, i see your secretary earlier, she looks so pretty, i mean, cute. But her body, omo! She nailed it, so tell me, is she's your the one?

My eye brows frowned because of what i read. Maila? Is she's the one she's referring? Oh goodness, when will she stop shipping me into someone?

Achi :
Nope. No. I don't want to. Hindi. Tutol ako.

Mom :
What the? Anong pinagsasabi mo diyan, ha, Niore?!

Achi :
Please mom, my best friend seems to be enticed by that girl. I don't want to have trouble between us just because of a fudging girl.

Mom :
Aww. Sweet side of you. However, i know someone, remember the famous model? Hashianna? Miss Hashianna Astralia Vigin Imperial-Valiz is single but rumored to be, you know? Those are just rumors hehe.

Achi :
Just stop already mom.

Hoping that mom have already stopped, i feel relieved, i now stare at Hia. I wonder what she wants to be when she grows up.

“Hia, when you grow up, what do you want to do or to be?”

“Me? Daddy? I want to be a spoiled girl that what she wants, what she gets. To be an actress, singer, model, flight attendant, chef, song writer, song producer, dancer, artist, and also to became an business woman, like you daddy!”

Wow, she dreams a lot. I smiled at her as she runs towards me and hug me.
She's starting to be clingy, again. I was about to tell something at Hia, something that about her mother and i but then my phone suddenly rang.

When i look what is it, mom texted me again. I opened it with no interest in my heart.

Mom :
Then, what about this Hollywood actress? Gorgeous Nataliette Dawson or the famous royal blooded business woman? Jasper Jean Mariano? But some call her Jade, while some called her Miss JayJay. Come on, son, pick even just one of them. Try to tame yourself at someone, kilos kilos din aba'y baka naman kapag senior citizen ka na don mo lang mare-realized na may gusto ka nang babae, juice'me.

I set free of an heavy sigh as i read my mother's text. Since when did i let her be this far?

She would control my life now, huh. For Pete's sake, I'm already twenty nine.

..........

C H A P T E R
E N D

...........