Chapter 1

"Scar, we're here," A voice echoed through the caves.

"The project is close to being done," Scar smirked as the little grey kitten quaked in fear before him.

Scar's fur was a deep blue with white flecks, perfectly imitating the deep purple night sky. His wings outstretched as if reaching for the roof of the cave. The feathers, a shiny black, matching his dark red eyes.

Claws scraped along the hard, craggy floor, as two cats emerged from the shadows. One on the far right with completely orange fur and bright, glowing, amber eyes. The other with bright, colorful teal fur, with a white tail tip, and muzzle. His eyes reflecting a deep, ocean blue.

"Where's the stone?" Scar said a bit too harshly.

"Here," The orange cat purred shyly.

"Thank you, Amber."

Scar gently took the stone and placed it next to the kitten. The little kitten stared at the hunk of rock cautiously as it started emitting a soft, pink glow.

"Aqua!" Scar hissed at the teal cat, rudely yanking him back to reality.

"Yes sir?" Aqua mewed.

"Get the cage."

"Of course sir!"

"Thank you... And stop calling me sir!"

"Of course si- I mean- yes of course..."

Aqua melted into the shadows, soon emerging with a silver cage dangling from his mouth.

"Help!" The little kitten cried.

Amber sadly took a step forward. But was stopped by a wave of Scar's tail.

"It's for your own good," Scar lied, shoving the kitten into the cage.

* * *

"Where am I? Am I dead?" The kitten mewed.

"Calm down," A figure flitted past the kitten, causing her to flinch.

"Wh- Who are you?"

"That's not important. The question is, who are you?"

The kitten stared in awe as a partly clear figure emerged from the light. The kitten stood up looking down at her paws.

"Uh- Uhm- Honestly, I don't know, I do remember being cooped up in a cage, and these cats do- doing, tests or something on me. I blanked out after that. But I thi- think I heard a voice say 'I love you' before I passed out a-"

"That's all I need to know," The voice cut in. "Follow me, Star."

"Who's 'Star'?" The kitten replied with curiosity beaming in her eyes as she whipped her head around.

"You, are Star. That is your name, do you not even know your own name?"

"What? I'm 'Star'?"

"Yes, you are Star, now follow me."

Star trailed along behind her. Soon the empty, glowing yellow light faded around her into beautiful and mysterious woodlands.

"Where are we?" Star mewed breathlessly.

"Long trail woods, my favorite place," The figure purred, a smile forming on her face.

"OooOOooh! Why are we here?" Star mewed with a puzzled look plastered on her face.

"Just come," The figure replied, annoyance drifting in her voice.

Star padded along the cobblestone. The figure in front of her lashed her tail happily as she lead Star down the road. Then, she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around with a scared and worried look flashing in her eyes.