A part of you was relieved, and surprisingly really relaxed, Andy made you feel like you were floating, knocking out of worry or angst from your head as he clashed his lips with your own over and over again.

You've been wanting this for a long time, the late night dreams about him...well wet dreams...the butterfly feelings you'd get walking into work seeing him do the simplest things like fixing his tie or adjusting his belt just made your panties flood with arousal.

One of his large hands moved down to cup your breast through your PJ top, squeezing the sensitive flesh just enough to make you whimper into his mouth.

You rolled your body against his again, wanting to feel the hard, length in between his legs rub against your core.

His nose bumped against yours when he turned his head to kiss you even deeper, like he was savoring the taste of you on his tongue.

The electricity running through you was an amazing feeling, right now it was just about Andy, he filled your vision, he filled your nostrils with his manly scent and he filled your body with all these overwhelming sensations.

That is until he pulled away and you felt empty again...

You gently fluttered your eyes opened to look at his flushed face, cheeks red and his hair messy.

All he did was stare at you and pant his ragged breaths out, his chest moving up and down, he didn't move from his position of laying on top of you with his arms at either side of your head.

"I'm sorry," he finally says, "I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, Andy," you let him know it wasn't all him, "I-I wanted this..." your voice trails off.

"You did?" He's shocked, licking his lips and never taking his eyes off of you.

"Yeah, 'course I did," you confess, "I've sort of had this crush on you ever since college."

Andy couldn't reply when his phone vibrated on the nightstand, Laurie's face filling the screen.

You looked at him and you guys both knew, this was wrong. As much as you wanted to indulge in him and see what was under those suits, there was someone else's feelings in the mix.

⚖️

It was morning time now, the air was cold certainly loud with silence. Andy slept next to you even after you guys engaged in a lazy make out session which all ended with Laurie's phone call.

But you made sure to sleep on your side of the bed this time, and you did pretty well for the most part. Not cuddling up with Andy what's so ever.

You made sure to wake up and shower, doing your make up in the bathroom and touching up your hair. You put on a pretty pencil skirt along with a white blouse because today Andy had to go into the courtroom.

When you heard some shuffling outside the bathroom, you realized Andy was awake. So you grabbed your makeup bag and your high heels as you left the bathroom.

Andy was leaning against the piece of sheet rock that was outside the bathroom, with his toothbrush and towel in hand.

When he looked at you, he smiled.

"Morning," his gaze dropped to your outfit for a second, admiring how the fabric suited your body just to linger back to your eyes.

"Good morning," you innocently smiled back and stepped out of the way so he could walk into the restroom.

You had your back turned to him, wondering if you should bring up last night.

You needed to address the elephant in the room because it would make the rest of the day awkward, not to mention you guys had to keep working on this case and help Andy with the interviewees.

His Favorite Crime • Andy Barberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें