Dress (Steve Rogers)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly you felt someone's eyes on you, and you turned around to see who it was. Steve. And with the heat in his eyes, your lips parted a little. He had never looked at you like that before. That you'd noticed, anyway.

"I, um, I'll be right back Sam," you said without even looking at him. Sam sipped his drink with a smirk, he also saw what was going on.

You strode over to Steve, and wrapped your arms around his neck. The alcohol had relaxed you a bit, and you weren't thinking of everyone else in the room for once. He gently placed his hands on your hips.

"And where have you been all night?" You asked the tall, blonde super soldier.

He slid his hands from your hips to the small of your back. "I've been trying to stay away from you."

You looked at him, confused. He clarified, "You just look so incredible tonight."

It could have been the alcohol, it could have been the look in his eyes, but something in you clicked, and you weren't about to waste the moment.

"Shall we find somewhere quiet, Cap?"

———————-

Steve shut the door behind him with a click. He had taken you to his bedroom as the party continued downstairs in the Avengers Compound. You spun around the room once taking in your surroundings. It was simple and tidy, just like you would have expected.

You stood in the center of the room, and Steve slowly made his way to you.

Before he could reach you, you piped up. "You know Steve, I don't want you like a best friend."

He stopped in his tracks. What did that mean? Did you not like him anymore? Had he read the signs wrong?

You smiled seductively at him, "I only bought this dress so you could take it off."

There it was. You couldn't hold back any longer. The feelings you had for Steve were now laid down in front of him. In a few short strides he was in front of you, his eyes dark with lust and his chest heaving as his heart rate picked up.

Without a word, he moved to be standing behind you, and gently moved your hair so it was draped over your shoulder. Heat was pooling between your legs with him being so close to you, and the feeling of his hands along the back of your neck sent goosebumps along your skin.

Steve slowly pulled the zipper down your back, revealing that you were completely bare underneath. A quiet groan left his mouth as he saw your skin exposed to him.

Once the zipper had reached the base of your spine, Steve traced the column of your back with his fingertips. You shivered at his touch.

You let the dress fall to the floor, and Steve's breath caught in his throat. Your body was better than he could have ever imagined. And he couldn't wait to be buried inside of you.

Still behind you, he smoothed his hands down your arms, and laced your fingers with his. Steve started leaving a trial of kisses along your neck, and you tilted your head to the side to give him better access.

Feeling him brushing against you, you pushed backwards and started rubbing your ass against his growing erection. He moaned against your skin and gave you a little nip. "You being a little naughty, sweetheart?"