"Baji-kun~ Why gettin' so worked up over a little joke, friend? I won't show it to anyone, I promise.

It'll be our little secret. ♡"

You tried to get back on his good side, feeling perhaps a tiny bit bad. Your efforts were repayed with another defeated sigh.

"You're gonna be the death of me."

You hugged his head, your arms wrapped mercilessly around his face suffocated him for a moment.

"Yessir! I'll beat your ass to death with a walking stick once we wind up all alone in a nursin' home!"

His strong hands managed to pull your arms away from his face slightly, just enough for him to breathe again. He snickered as his signature grin appeared on his face.

"Winding up all alone with you, huh? Can't tell if that's a curse or a blessing."

"Neither can I! ♡"

You exlaimed a little too excitedly. What you couldn't see from your position was that a blush decorated Baji's face. Perhaps this sentimental moment would be a good chance to take his shot at following his feelings. Baji inhaled, his lips hanging agape slightly as he was about to ask you a question. Then, a scream interrupted the blushing mess the ravenhead was at the moment.

"Uuuu~ finally the fun part."

You commented at what was happening on the TV's screen. Baji swallowed his words, his lips curving into the opposite of a smile. Perhaps it's not the right time after all. You remained leaning onto him with our chin resting on top of his head as you watched the movie together now. You could feel Baji flinch or jump slightly every time something scary happened. You lowered your head from top of his, moving over to the side above his shoulder.

"Baji-kun?"

You whispered into his ear, which made him flinch also. 'So close...' he thought, however all he could let out was a higher pitched surprised

"Hm?"

A smile creeped up your face before you continued to talk quietly right into his ear.

"Are you scared?~"

"Me? Scared?! Not at-"

Another jumpscare followed, making Baji jump slightly and make an 'eek' sound while doing so. You couldn't help but let out a chuckle as he tried to finish his sentence calmly.

"... all."

He sighed quietly in embarrassment. Great, he was more than certain you're going to poke fun of him again, but all you did was smile as you usually would.

"It's fine. I got your back."

Baji raised a brow in confusion. You weren't making any sense to him at the moment, maybe he was really as dumb as everyone kept saying after all. All you did was remain in your place and contiue to watch the TV carefully. He just turned his gaze back and contiued to watch as well.

After a few minutes passed, an intense soundtrack started to play in the background again. Baji was more than confident in his horror movie knowledge and assumed this was only a mere bait for the viewers to prepare for a scare that will never come, not until another scene.

However, his vision went black all of a sudden as he felt a gentle touch of a pair of hands snaking around his face. Your hands. He didn't get to question you, you spoke calmly and quietly without even being asked.

"It's going to be really scary again now."

He felt his face heat up as your words guided him throughout the darkness in front of his eyes. Not even a minute passed after you finished your sentence and another bunch of screams could be heard from the TV. It was something pretty big judging from the amount of screaming and other sounds. He didn't regret not seeing it at all.

After a while he noticed you made a small gap in between your fingers that he could peek out from. The movie was about to end, it would be a shame if he missed the ending. Baji would look time to time, when he gathered enough courage to do so. Knowing he can always hide his gaze in your hands made him feel comforted. Safe in a strange way.

Baji felt too disappointed for his understanding when the movie ended. Not because of the movie really, but because of the absence of you, so very close to him.  He watched as you streched your arms into the air, then leaned side to side to stretch your torso.

"We better get goin'. Go grab your shit, I'll wait outside."

You gave him a close-eyed smile before taking your camera and leaving to put your shoes back on by the door as Keisuke disappeared in the hallway that lead to his room. By the time he got outside you were already seated on your motorcycle.

"C'mon, hop on. You said your ride's broken, right?"

You turned to him when you noticed him walk out of the front door. Baji took a seat right behind you. How he wished this bike was like his friend's Rocket. Very hesitantly, Baji's hands were placed on your waist.  God, he felt like some shy ass school girl. The pigtails wouldn't be too far off right now. A smirk appeared on your face. You were always excited for a ride, even more so now that you had a chance to show off. You let the straps of your mask slide behind your ears before placing your hands on your bike's handgrips.

"Awright! Hold on tight, mi amor.

I wouldn't wanna have to scrape ya off the road. ♡ "

Those were the last words before you took off with a loud roar of your precious Magna's engine.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

A/N: Sorry for not publishing every day lately
( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Also please ignore the terrible anatomy on the illustration. I just thought it would be funny to include heheh- are you two really going to wind up together? What do you think? (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)