"Oi, Baji!"

You called out for your friend, your camera ready to capture your perfect victory.

"Hmm?"

He groaned as a response as he turned around with a pouting frown. His eyes widened slightly as his gaze landed upon a camera aimed at him in place where he expected to see your cheeky face. It was too late for him to do anything as a clicking sound gave away you have already taken a picture. 

You put the camera down, only keeping the newly printed photo in your hand as you inspected it proudly.

You grinned at Baji and turned the photo to face him so he could take a good look.

"Just as my mom said, so handsome~ Don'tcha think?"

He narrowed his eyes as he took a closer look at the piece of paper you were holding. You could already tell he's about to try and take it from your possession.

"Tch- give me that, you little piece of shit!"

Your reflexes winning over his speed, you managed to throw your arm into the air before Baji could steal the photo. Thinking fast, you put the photo into the inside pocket of your unbuttoned jacket. 

"Make me. ♡"

There was a pause, his cheeks got flushed. He quickly turned back around, facing away from you in a offended manner.

"Fuck you."

He started taking out the hairties, ruining all of your work. You weren't mad though. It was worth it and you have a picture, after all. You chuckled with a smirk.

"Haha, Gay-suke.
That won't make me give it to you."

Even though you were pretty sure you're about to get punched for getting too cocky, you couldn't help but celebrate your victory with a sly smirk. You made a historical capture, Baji Keisuke with pigtails.

"For fuck's sake-"

Baji cursed without proceeding to violence. Guess he's feeling peaceful today, lucky for you since you already got knocked out once by Pah earlier. You could see him cross his arms over his chest like a butthurt schoolgirl while he attempted to continue watching the movie.

You roughed up his hair before letting your chin rest on top of his head. Straightened arms lying on his shoulders, your hands dangled in front of him.