50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Then that's when my phone rang. I picked up thinking it was Dabi but it wasn't.

"Hey ______!"

"Hey Michi! What's up?"

"Just wanted to call and tell you Happy Birthday!"

"Oh thank you Michi, I appreciate it."

"Oh? You don't sound excited. If it's because I'm not there with you today then I get it-"

"No it's not that, I just haven't heard from Dabi all day today. Plus I just left the agency and I'm pretty worn out."

"Aw it's ok girl!  I would go over there but I'm still restricted on leaving this area."

"You're fine Michi you don't have to explain, I understand."

"Well I'll let you go, I know you're tired. But have a great day girl! I miss you!"

"Right, see ya."

***

Hmm maybe Dabi's home.. ______ thought as she opened her door.

When I walked in, it was completely dark.

Huh? Why is it so dark in here?

Suddenly all the lights turned on.

"SURPRIIIISE!"

My eyes widened seeing nothing but balloons and confetti and birthday decorations all over the place. It was Mina, Kiri, Sero, Kaminari, and Katsuki all wearing party hats as they blew kazoos. Kiri blew a confetti gun and the confetti landed on me. They even got Luca to wear a party hat. Luca barked and wagged his tail, happy to see me home.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I flicked a piece of confetti off my shoulder.

"Duh it's your birthday silly and we're here to celebrate!" Mina says as the guys cheer; except Katsuki and I smiled.

"Fiiinally I was wondering when she was gonna come home!" Kaminari whined.

"Well she's here!" Kiri added and Sero nods. Katsuki scoffs and looked away as he was annoyed as ever. He didn't really like the idea of wearing a stupid party hat. But deep down inside, Katsuki was really happy.

"Thanks everyone, but how did you all get in my apartment?" ______ asked.

"Oh Shirou let us in! We caught her a couple hours ago before she went to her agency. We had no idea you were neighbors with the Number Twelve hero! That's so cool!" Mina said as she had sparkles in her eyes.

Hours earlier....

"I told you the door was locked! Why would anyone in the world leave their door unlocked Kaminari???" Mina scoffed looking over at Denki.

"I don't know. I was just assuming she would ahaha." He laughed and Katsuki rolled his eyes at his stupidity. Then the door next door opens wide and Yuzu walks out.

"Oh hello, can I help you?" She asked then her grey eyes locked onto Katsuki. "Oh well, if it isn't Bakugo." She smirked.

"Oh wow! It's her!" Mina blushes as she's totally geeking out.