Conversation from Facebook

The message from Ryan was so unexpected that Aubrey had know clue what he wanted. Her heart was racing so fast to the point where she felt it was about to jump out. Thoughts were scattered like crazy across her mind, all for no reason. She finally checked her inbox after seeing that (1) in the top right hand corner. The message simply read, "Good morning :) ." This was obviously something she did not get everyday so she was truly surprised. Of course, Aubrey responded to the friendly message, which started the conversation. The conversation did begin to flow quite smoothly. Aubrey is usually kind of awkward when talking to boys, but somehow managed to get rid of the awkwardness while talking to Ryan. During the course of the conversation, the two got to know each other since they never were really close friends. After a while, the messages come to an end, well on Facebook since Ryan had to leave to go out with family. Before he left, he asked for Aubrey's number, which she handed out to him so that they could finish conversing. Aubrey learned a lot about Ryan. She learned that he was living in Canada at the time, loves baseball, and Crimson Tide is his team when it comes to college football.