༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒

Start from the beginning

But you refused to give up.

Refused to give up without a fight and a last chance. 

If you wouldn't try today, there would probably never be a second time to try. Letting out an almost desperate cry you started running again, seeing the cars approaching from the corner of your eyes. 

The closer you got to the shore, thoughts started running through your mind. 

Thoughts of drowning.

Thoughts of letting the coldness and darkness of the sea engulf you.

Thoughts of letting go and finally set yourself free. 

After all... you didn't had anything to loose anymore.

Haruka was racing down the streets after Baipā informed him about Kazuya and telling him your whereabouts. Both men racing against time. Racing against Bonten, against Mogambo and Haruka knew... he was racing against your time as well..

"please be safe", he muttered, holding onto a necklace that his mother used to wear. A memorial. Something he wanted to gift you when you two would leave Japan, Bonten, behind.

He felt his heart stuck in his throat. Desperate to get to you. Desperate to find you alive. Desperate to have you in his arms and protect you, telling you that everything will be fine and that they'll find another way to get you out of here. He would do anything. Anything! To make sure that you would see tomorrow. 

That he would see you, again. 

A call interrupted his thoughts, taking it without looking his eyes widened when he was met with a voice, he hasn't heard in a while. 

"What the fuck is going on!? I was reassured that nobody would find out that I'm working with you three!?","Madame Rouge?! What happened?!", "Hanma! Since this fucking alliance with him and Bonten they talk about everything! He came to me asking if I knew something about her being fucking Alive?! Obviously I don't know shit! Haruka! Fix This!?", "we're working on it.. (y/n) had messed up.."

"what do you mean?!", "she fought Mikey and is currently trying to escape", "Is she fucking insane?! Haruka! You and Baipā better make sure she stays alive! I do not want to attend her real funeral, got it?!"

"we're working on it, promise! What's with Hanma now?!", "Mister Hanma has been gone for an hour now, probably got wind of her escaping... ugh..", Madame Rouge groaned and sighed in annoyance.

She definitely expected better from you. 

"Is Hanma still suspicious of you?", "no, my girls don't talk and I played dumb", "you sure about your girls?", "yeah, they know that if they talk, I'll feed them to my fucking dogs. They know better. Hanma is definitely off my back now", "alright! Good. I'll inform you later about (Y/N)", "do that!" 

After the call, Haruka sighed. 

This was getting messier and messier. Never did he imagined that everyone would go to those lengths to get to you. 

"Can't they just get another plaything.. damnit", Haruka muttered under his breath. He was even more on edge now. The thoughts of having to face Kazuya, Bonten and Hanma alone with Baipā... he sighed. This was gonna be a huge bloodbath, he could already tell so much. 

Kazuya on the other hand had his eyes fixated on your stumbling form. A grin appearing on his face as his heart started to race. "Soon.. soon you'll be mine..", his eyes never leaving your body.

Kazuya knew that at some point his thoughts weren't alright. 

He knew that you hated him for what he did and what he was about to do.