1

@DanielleHarris402 wanted to Alpheus and Fontaine to do something funny

It was late at night on the Aronnax. Fontaine was sneaking down to the moon pool to pet Alpheus in. She was being careful not to make any noise. The prank war had recently escalate, Kaiko and Will had gotten involved, they hadn't pick their sides yet and that was there mistake. When Alpheus got there he had 2 buckets in his hands Fontaine smiled as they put their plan to work.

"Kaiko's going to kill us, you know that right?" Alpheus said as they walked into William and Kaiko's room, they each had a bucket of ice cold water in their arms.

"Yea I know, get ready to run."

Alpheus and Fontaine poor the water all over Kaiko and Will, then bolt out of the room, Kaiko gets up and follows them

"ALPHEUS GET BACK HERE, I SEWAR ILL KILL YOU"

Fontaine and Alpheus started Laughing, they ran down the jumping over the trip wire, when Kaiko came running down the hall she didn't see the wire in time, she was covered in flour and glitter. She was furious.

When, Fontaine and Alpheus made it to the moon pool they were both out of breath, they stopped to catch there breath

"You are a dead girl walking."

"I know, but it was worth it."

At that moment the Aronnax went into lock down. Alpheus just stared at the closed moon pool for a second.

"Well I hope you had a plan b."

"ALPHEUS HOW DARE YOU!"

"IT WAS FONTAINE'S IDEA, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"REALLY ALPHEUS YOUR JUST GONNA THROW ME UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT!?"

Kaiko watch the two argue for a good 2 minutes.

"ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU ARE GROUNDED!"

Fontaine immediately began to protest while Alpheus laughed, it took him a second to realise.

"Wait both of us?"

"Yes Alpheus your grounded."

"HA HA ALPHEUS IS GROUNDED!" Fontaine teased

"No you can't ground me I'm not your son."

"Your on my submarine and if I say your grounded then your grounded."

"That's not fair."

"Alpheus go to your room."

"I don't have a room because I DON'T LIVE HERE!!"

"You do now, give me your phone."

"I didn't bring my phone."

"Even better, now Fontaine give me your phone your tablet and your computer."

"No mum come on, you joined the prank war!"

"I know that, your grounded because you brought a dangerous criminal onto our submarine."

"I have atleast 30 pictures of him cuddling with kittens that will prove you wrong, here let me show you."

"NO NO, GIVE ME THAT!!"

"Oh come on Alpheus there cute!"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THOSE!?"

"I have my ways."

As Kaiko watched the two bicker, it reminded her of how Ant and Fontaine would bicker from time to time. Kaiko walks over and snatches Fontaine phone.

"We will deal with this in the morning, for now both of you gO TO BED!"

Kaiko turn around, she walked about five steps before.

"So do I just sleep in here or..?"

"ALPHEUS COME WITH ME!"

"Good luck." Fontaine whispered to Alpheus as she headed back to her room.

As Alpheus walked beside Kaiko he knew he'd need it

Sorry I was gone for so long I've been kinda burnt out recently, bit I'm back now!!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed please leave your questions or dares in the comments.

Have a good day/night