Prologue

I woke up in a hospital bed with IV stuck in my veins as I try to get up and I see cut marks on my waist and legs *lets out a huge sigh* I'm all alone in this room.

Oh *she gasps a little* Your probably wondering how did I get here and what happen to me I can't remember its haze but I'll try...

Enter the house as usual and flop on the couch and my Phone ring it's my pet "Master are you going to play with me tonight" I'm Miki your average high student doing the day but at night I'm a totally different person" I text back and say Master is going to be a little late but I'll be there as soon as I can. Get up and make my way up stairs my father said how did you Exam go he asks "perfect as usual but the math portion is really hard" I say " Why don't you ask you sister for help I'm pretty sure she'll help if you ask I clinch my teeth with anger I don't want to ask her honey what wrong with disgust I walk upstairs and enter my room and lock the door and turn on my laptop and login and I see him "Hi Master".

This is Ty it's a long story but I'll tell you the short version basically he a femboy who like to be dominated "Hi Ty have you been a good boy" Ty started to blush ummm he say you haven't have you "Please master I've try to be a good boy it okay as a login off Ty said "Master are you there" 30 mins past and door bell ring Ty open the door and see Miki stand there with a bag Miki?! "Why do you do this to me Ty" as she makes her way in the house and drop her bag.

I...I he started stumbled over his words Miki grab his throat and squeeze "Master please" as he try to talk Miki sigh and let Ty go and fall to his knees as he gasp for air Miki pet his head and say "you can't never stay out of trouble" Ty licks her thigh.

You know I have to punish you for disobeying me Miki said I know but she grab his tongue and say "Never say but to me" upstairs now she said in a demanding voice yes sir Ty said as she follow him upstairs to his room and lock to door. Ty look terrified as he look at Miki as she smile and walk over and grab Ty head he started to blush a deep red Miki lick his face he start to shake as she rub his back and whisper in his ear "bend over" Ty shook his head and bend over and say "I'm wear panties master" as she started to rub his ass he started to moan as she started take him panties off.

You been a bad boy Ty Miki said as she reach in to her bag and grab her paddle and hit Ty with it. Ty scream "Aghhhhh" then tie him up and continued to beat him "yes master I've been a bad boy punish me" his ass started to bruise and stated to bleed a little as she got a lemon and squeeze it on his bruises he started to cry as she grab his hair and pull it back "are you talking back to me" she punch him as he fell to the floor as she grab her whip and step on his face. She laugh "your so much fun to play with Ty" as she began whipping him lash after lash she laugh then she stop and look at Ty tie up bleeding and crying quietly she drop her whip and pick him up and hug him "I'm sorry" and untie him and grab her stuff and left out Ty say "Master".

As she walk the house and into the rain she decided to walk home as she walk her phone rings she end the call as Miki continued to walk and walk she came to a bridge as she looks at it as looks at her bag and see all the memories of Ty her pet beating him for pleasure she threw the bag in the water below as she watch the bubbles put the bag down. She fell to her knee and started crying "Why am I doing this" she say as she reach for a her straight razor and cut her leg and her wrist and scream out as she sat there bleeding in the rain her phone ring again it her Father "where are Miki" he asks she remain quiet she say "I'm bleeding dad" he say "I'm on my way stay on the phone honey" as he say the words started to fade as she began to to feel cold as she try to stop the bleeding her skirt and shirt wet and bloody she started to feel cold as she sat there.

As she sat there she fell to the ground and collapse cause of the lose of blood she could move all she could do is cry as she lights coming down the road it stop "Miki! Miki!" She heard "Dear god what have you done" as she was pick up and put in the back of the car "Hang in there baby" as he drove the hospital and brought her in "somebody help me please my daughter please!!!" He say crying as the nurses and doctor took at her to the emergency room..