Zack x Reader

I walk up to the sky deck and I look over to the right to see my crush, Zack, working at the juice bar. I walk over and he looks up and smiles at me. I smile back and walk over. "Hey Zack," I said. "Hey y/n," he said, handing me a smoothie, my favorite smoothie, the banana fo fanna smoothie. "Oh thanks," I say, blushing. "You're welcome," he says, "oh hey Maya," he says and I turn around. I've always felt like Maya and Zack like each other and it makes me feel weird. Obviously I can't control who Zack likes but Maya is my best friend and I've liked Zack for a long time now. It makes me feel worse because Maya knows that I have a crush on Zack. "Hey guys!" Maya said sitting next to me. Then Zack leans across the counter and looks at Maya, "sooo," Zack said, smirking, "do you have any plans for tonight?". Did he really just ask her that right in front of me? I looked over at Maya and could tell she felt awkward. "Oh uhh," I could tell she was trying to think of what to say, "yeah I do. I have a lot of homework that I need to do tonight". "Oh okay," Zack said I could tell he was a bit embarrassed. "I'm gonna go," I said, taking my drink and waving goodbye to Zack and Maya.

I went over to Bailey and London's cabin for advice. I stormed in and Bailey was at her desk and London was texting her friend Chelsea. "Bailey how do you spell-" London started but then I cut her off. "Guys I need your help!" I shouted as I stormed in. "Hey y/n! What's up?" Bailey said as I sat on the trunk she had sitting at the foot of her bed. "It's Zack. He was flirting with Maya right in front of me at the Juice Bar, I mean WHO does that". "Zack does duh. You just told us that he did that," London says. I love London but sometimes she's such an airhead. "y/n, he was probably just trying to make you jealous." Bailey said, making me feel better. "Or maybe he just likes Maya. He is a player after all." London said, making me feel worse before. "London!" Bailey shouted. "What?" London asked, confused, "it's most likely true". "Look," Bailey said walking over, sitting next to me, "my advice is to just ignore Zack. Trust me he's not worth it if he's gonna treat you like that". Then I started to think for a second... she's right. "You know what Bailey, you're right!" I said standing up, "he isn't worth it! Thanks Bailey!" Then I ran out of the room.

Over the next few days I'm not still not talking to Zack. I think Zack is starting to notice that I've been ignoring him. I mean I've been talking to London, Bailey, Maya, Woody, Cody and even Mr. Moseby for God's sake! He'd be stupid if he hasn't caught on yet. Later that night I was in my cabin doing homework and heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said, annoyed that someone was interrupting me from doing my homework. Then Zack walked in and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. "Why have you been ignoring me?" Zack asked. "What?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious. "You know what I'm talking about." Zack said, "Why have you been ignoring me?" he repeated. "Because you flirted with my best friend right in front of me!" I shouted. "Oh so it worked?" Zack asked, smirking. What did he mean 'it worked'? "What worked?" I asked. "My plan to make you jealous". "Why would you want to make me jealous?" I asked. "Because I like you!" Zack shouted. "I've liked you for a long time and I never thought you liked me back so I wanted to make you jealous". Wow that was a lot to take in. "I like you too Zack." I said smiling. He looked at me in total shock. "You do?" I nodded and then he went and hugged me really tight so I wasn't able to breath.

The next night, me and Zack were on the sky deck having dinner. We were just talking and having fun. Once we finished we looked up at the stars and we sat on the floor and looked up. Zack looked at me and pulled me in and we kissed. "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Zack asked and I felt like getting up and screaming in excitement. But, I didn't. "Yes Zack, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. "Of course," and he pulled me back in for another kiss.