"Saanu! Kaha hain Tu? Aanya is missing you much! Jaldi Aa! Pura Ghar Sar par utha li hain!"

Saana chuckled and asked Akshay to pass the call to Aanya. However Aanya became extremely happy knowing she wants to talk to her.

"Hi Baby!"

Saana gushed when Aanya grinned and greeted her back making her smile.

"Aunty Aap...Aap Kab Aaogi? Main miss kar rahi hoon Aapko!"

She mumbled like a wet kitten while Saana was in awe of this little munchkin. Anuja ji who was passing infront of her room, heard the conversation as the phone was on speaker.

"Aa rahi hoon Baccha! Aap jab tak Apna Breakfast khatam Karengi! Tab tak Aunty will be there! Infront of her Munchkin!"

"Okay!"

"Don't worry Sweetheart! Saanu Aunty Aa rahi hain na! Chill!"

Saana said applying the Kajal. Anuja ji chuckled and looked at her the moment she hung up the call.

"Eta Sidhaanth er Meye na?

( Isn't this Sidhanth's daughter?)",

She said feeding Saana the morsel of chapati. Saana nodded and eat the first morsel of her first meal of the day. It's kind of her routine, she wouldn't eat anything untill her mother feed her the very first morsel.

"Haan Maa! Eto Sweet na je ki bolbo? She called me and said 'Saanu Aunty Aap kaha ho? Aanya is missing you!', Eto Shundor dekhte hoyeche na! Puro Sidhaanth er moton dekhte!

(Yes Maa! She is so sweet that I have no words! Now she called me and said 'Saanu Aunty Aap kaha ho? Aanya is missing you!', She is very beautiful just like Sidhaanth!)"

"Accha! Maa I am leaving! I have to go!"

She said finishing her Breakfast, gulping down the water. In no time, she reached her garage and sat inside her car. Leaving for Grewal's house. On the other hand, it has been already an hour Aanya spoke to Saana. She was continuosly throwing tantrums to her grandmother and Priya. Sidhaanth sighed and glared Aanya, talking to her in a high pitched tone.

"Aanyaa!!! Dont Trouble Daadi! Keep Quiet and...."

He was about to continue when a voice grabbed his Attention making the whole family giggle.

"Heyyy! Excuse Meee! Siddhuuu!!!! Dont you try to Scold my baby!"

She entered and quickly picked her up in her arms. Frowning she looked at Sidhaanth and then at the whole family who was just trying to Suppress their Laughter.

"Kaisaa Harjaaiii hain re tu! Sharam nahi na Aati Aise Mere Pyaare se Cute se Strawberry jaise Puttu ko Dhamkane Mein!"

Aanya giggled seeing her father getting bashed by his Bestfriend. Aanya covered her mouth with her tiny hands and giggled.

"Dekh! Dekh! Teri puttu Hass rahi hain Aapne Baap ko Daant khilwake!"

He faked anger when his daughter made an innocent face and looked at Saana.

"Aunty Main Toh Massoooommm hoon na? Main nahi na Khilwa sakti Daant papa ko?"

Saana awed and hugged her making a sad face.

"Haan na Puttu! Tu Sabse Innocent hain meri Pyaari si Doll!"

Sidhaanth rolled his eyes and gave a Splat on her arm while making the whole family burst into fits of laughter.

"Ek Nautanki Bachpan se Kam thi Jo Meri Beti bhi Dramebaaz Nikli! Heyyy Prabbhuu!"

"Areey Yaar Challo! late ho raha hain Abhi Shopping pe bhi jaana hain!"

Priya said recovering herself from the laughter fits. When Aniruddh slapped his forehead and said.

"Yeh! Chaapli! Isko Bass Shopping mein Jaane ki Jaldi hain! Meri Jaan! Hum Jaayenge na Dopeher ko!"

"Acchaa!!!"

As soon as Saana heard Aniruddh she giggled making Sidhaanth look at her and smiled intensely, As if she is the most beautiful lady of this world.

"SACHME! MUJHSE BOHOT BADI GALTI HO GAYI! LEKIN NAHI MAIN ISS GALTI KO SUDHARUNGA!"

He thought looking at her.

*

SNEAK PEEK:-

SIDHANTH

SHRAVAN

AANYA

SAANA

SAANA

TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️