so this is love

harry's thoughts about louis

˖˚ ͙✩ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ✩ ͙˚˖

we spend our entire life wondering what it feels like to be in love. if you have never been in love then you spend your time searching for what love feels like whether it be a movie, a book or someone else's love. we are so desperate for love, to feel something so strong for another person. and it seems that love will never find you. you stay constantly seeing others experience it but you.

i didn't think i would ever have someone love me. it was a wild concept to me. another human being feeling something for me. even after i met him, it seemed he would never love me back. not like how i love him. he is everything for me. the minute i got to spend time with him and just see how he is as a person. he is still a child at heart which is one of my favorite things about him. it makes my inner child feel so alive around him. he has that talent. to make you feel like there's nothing wrong going on around you. he genuinely makes me feel like i could do anything or be anything.

i was never one to judge off looks. it never felt right to me to not like someone just because society said they weren't the beauty standard. but what he has is beyond beauty. i think loving him has made it easy for me to see him as to be so unbelievably beautiful in every way. he has eyes that make me feel like i could fall into a pool of love. he holds all his emotions behind them. his cheekbones, i could hold them all day and not complain. his lips, although are quite thin are still enjoyable. the words he speaks to me stay in my brain forever. any words he speaks i hold them in the back of my mind. anything he gives i accept with open hands, i don't ever want to lose him. it's scary to think that it's a possibility. loosing him. it's become one of my biggest fears. and that's really scary, loving someone that much. but he's what i want. forever and always.

˖˚ ͙✩ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ✩ ͙˚˖

okay that was really short and idk how to feel about it but i wanted to start posting on this book so yeah :)