Chapter 1

Chapter 1: (Alexis’ POV)

“Alexis, Wake up!” I heard Dad say. I was still half asleep so I didn’t really register what he said. As I came to my senses, I saw Dad standing next to my bed, looking down at me with an almost worried expression on his face.

“Suit up, Lexi,” he said and walked out of my room. I was confused as to why Dad woke me up so early, especially on a Saturday. I would normally be asleep for another half hour, I decided as I looked at the time which was 5:00am. Once I got up, I would have gone down to my workshop and worked on my inventions with Dad. I have been working like that ever since I was real little. The good times I’d had with Dad when we were working on stuff down in the workshop. When I was about three, Dad used to read me bedtime stories. Not your average little ten page stories, but thousand-page encyclopaedias and books on science and history. I was enthralled by those books and I was extremely smart from a very young age, so it just seemed normal to me.

Anyway, ready for action, I went down stairs to get some breakfast.

“Dad!” I called. “I’m ready to go!”

“Yeah! I’ll just be one minute! Doing some repairs on the suit,” Dad yelled back.

Oh yeah, I probably should mention that my Dad, is Iron Man. Yep, he kept me and his relationship with my mother secret. Except, my mother is dead now, she passed away when I was three, as the result of a car crash. I never really knew her so it wasn’t much of a loss for me. Sometimes, I wish I had a mother but Dad’s assistant, Pepper Potts, has been close enough to a mother for me.

As I ate my breakfast of pancakes, prepared by JARVIS, Dad’s artificial intelligence machine, Dad came up the stairs already in his Iron Man suit.

“Come on, Lex, let’s go,” he said. I flipped down my mask and followed him into the sky.

***

Author's Note

Okay, so this is my first real story that I intend to finish. It's fanfiction blah blah blah I don't own the characters and whatever. But I want to know what you guys thinks so comment away! I don't know whether to keep putting it up here or just keep writing it in my notepad. I'm open to Ideas and suggestions

-Mitay