Chapter Five; smut warning

HAHA IM BACK HOES

TW - Smut (that 2022 me wasn't gonna originally gonna write), Swearing
          Sparkling POV

Me and Herb are cuddling on the couch right now.
Cuddling.

(Ring!!)
"Oh, whoops. That's my mum, I'll be right back!~" Herb says, in a singing voice. Adorable.
"Alright, Have fun, I guess." I didn't know what to say, okay?!

Herb's POV

"Hello?"
"Herb! Where the fuck are you?! You need to come home! It's 9pm, your bedtime!"
"Mum... I'm at Sparkling's house..."
"Who the fuc-"
"My friend. He's helping me uh, study."
"Oh phew! I was getting worried. Remember, no sex, no kissing, and no inappropriate things! You two can study and thats it!" Mum is so strict...
"I know, I know, I love you mum. Bye." I hung up. Mum is so strict!

"Sparkling, I'm back... Fuckin hell, my mum is so stric-" I cut myself off when I realise what I said.
"Herb, d-did- you just...-"
"Whoops. I guess I'm just really pissed. My mum always needs to know where the hell I am all time. Fucking hell, I'd rather drink. That son of a bitch think I'll listen to he-"
"Herb are you okay? You're never like this...-"
"Fuck no! She's so strict!" I ran to Sparkling and said, "I'm breaking her rules." I kissed him on the lips and we made out for a few minutes.

(SMUT STARTS HERE)

"Oh Sparks..." I whimpered as he bit my neck. Sparkling bit his lip when he heard me let out small moans. I pushed Sparkling off of me, which Sparkling gasped, and then I grabbed Sparkling and laid him down on the couch. "On your knees, baby." I demanded.. I didn't know I could be so dominant but I was. He instantly went on his knees and unbuckled my pants which instantly slid down, leaving my boxers to cover my full erection.

"You need help with that baby?" Sparkling said in the cutest voice, I could have almost came from just his voice. But he slid down my boxers and my dick sprung out, hitting his face in which he laughed and grabbed it, slowly rubbing it. I let out small moans as his hand went up and down my dick. He licked the tip and looked at me when he did that. He slowly started to suck me off in which I grabbed his hair and started to pull on it, which instantly made him choke on my dick. Sure, I was like, 6 inches. What was I thinking?

He moaned on my dick, which sent vibrations up my body. I also moaned and he started to suck on it more.
"Fuck!~ I'm so close- Spark! Fuck!" I came in his throat and let go of his hair and came on his face a little. It was an accident.. of ocurse it wasn't, he was so beautiful with cum on his face.

"Baby, let's go to a private area.." Sparkling pouted, pointing to his bedroom. I chuckled and walked over there, taking off my pants and shirt before walking in and throwing it on the floor. He walked in and quickly got undressed, he was so excited.. I could see it.

I licked my lips when I saw him and pinned him against the wall. We had boxers on only so I made out with him while grinding on him. He let out small moans and I let go off him. "Bed. Now." I may be shorter than him, but I still can boss him around. He got on the bed and took off his boxers. He got on his hands and knees. "Cute. Good boy. Thank you. Prep or no prep?"

"Just fuck me already, please." Sparkling sighed, his dick in his hand, already rubbing it. I nodded and walked over. I rubbed my dick a little and just shoved the whole thing in. "AGH~ Herb-!" I let him get used to it for a minute or so and started to thrust inside him. I hit his prostate almost all the time.

"Fuck, Spark.. you're so tight. Keep moaning for me baby." Sparkling moaned.
"Ugh!.. Herb! I'm gonna cum!~" I quickly grabbed his dick and put my thumb over the tip.
"Not yet. Not until I cum." I thrusted harder, until I just flipped him onto his back and put his legs on my shoulders so I could fuck him deeper.
"Agh.. ugh.. Herb.. Daddy!~" Sparkling kept moaning and moaning, I knew if he kept moaning I would too be at my climax. He dug his nails into my shoulders as I thrusted. I came into his hole but kept going. I let him cum, of course. But I wasn't finished. "Ah.. ah!~" He moaned, hopefully loudly enough for his neighbours to hear.
"You're so beautiful." I said as tears ran down his cheeks from being fucked so hard. I finally came for the second time and stopped. "Good job baby."

"Hey, who said we were done?"

832 words