The two kissed and she felt uncomfortable. She went to Edward and looked at him confused. "Jacob heard that Bella and I getting married." he answered. Rain's eyes lit up and she hugged her little brother.

"Congratulations!" She said excitedly. But then they both froze. Bella came over confused. "The battle is starting." Edward said as Rain let him go.

One minute she was excited and happy the next she is cold and standing straight as a plank.

"How did Rain know?" Bella asked. "She has even more enhanced hearing then the normal vampire." Edward explained. Then the two vampires went rigged. "Edward?" Bella asked.

"She found use." He said and looked to Seth. "Go." The wolf nodded and ran off. "She has three other people with her as well." Rain said as she stood next to Bella ready to protect the human.

Then Riley came through the woods. With Victoria. Rain could hear two other people Whispering trying to decide if they should help or not.

Rain was too zoned out the their conversation until she heard Victoria.

"Riley don't listen to him! You know they play mind games." She tried to reason. "You want a blunt one then bitch?" She snapped causing the two enemy vampires to look at her.

"She is avenging her true mate James. He decided to hunt Bella down after my brother showed that she was important to him. She doesn't want you. She wants to kill Bella and then go to the Volturi to die herself." The oldest vampire said softly. Like a mother.

He looked at her. "How do you know?" He asked. "I'm 500 years old and have delt with this before." She answered. He looked at the elder vampire and smiled. "Your a lying bitch." And went to charge her. Edward stopped him and Victoria lunged at her. Rain smirked. "You shouldn't touch me." She said as her hands began to turn black. In one quick move she caught Victoria by the throat. The black from her hands spread to Victoria and killed her in less then a second.

Then the other two newborns came out of the trees to see if they could help. Rain stared in shock. They were children. Both looked to be 16 at most.

 Both looked to be 16 at most