Yule Ball Pt2 (Harry)

Start from the beginning

"Come on let's go downstairs our dates might be waiting." Mione said
"Mione I'm so scared." Gin whispered.
"It's ok Gin all the three of us can go together. What do you say?"
"Oh yes! Thank you so much Y/NN I love you."
"I love you too, now come on."

All the three of us walked towards the staircase, from above hear we were able to see our dates. We took a sharp breath and started to descend down the staircase. As Harry and my gaze met I gave him a small smile and he winked and blew me a kiss. I chuckled and started to take each of my steps gracefully.

Harry walked near the bottom most staircase and extended his hand as I came near him. I gave him my hand. He pecked my knuckles and said
"Looking divine, my love."
"Thanks" I said blushing slightly. "Even you look handsome mon amour."

"Ahh Miss.L/N you look gorgeous." Professor McGonagall beamed while approaching us.
"Thank you Professor." I said smiling.

"Potter and L/N are you two ready?" McGonagall asked.
"Ready professor?" Harry asked
"To dance. It's tradition that the three champions in this case the four are the first to dance. Surely I told you that." McGonagall said.
"No" Harry answered.
"Oh well now you know" saying so McGonagall walked away.

Harry turned towards me. Extending his arm he asked "shall we m'lady?"
"Of course we shall, my Prince Charming." saying so I took his hand.
Harry laughed and took me to where the champions and their partners were standing.

Then the doors of the great hall burst open. Fleur and Roger went first through the path and stood on the dance floor. After them Cedric and Cho followed. Followed by Viktor and Hermione.

"Ready Y/N?"
"I'm born ready, my love." I replied winking at him.

We held hands and entered the great hall. Once we reached our destination Harry placed his hands on my waist, I put my hands on his shoulders and then we joined our free hands.

As the music begun Harry and I started to dance in perfect sync. He lifted me up, twirled me around and placed me back on the ground. We danced till the song ended and then walked out to have some rest.

"Baby, would you like something to drink."
"Sure, darling."
"I'll be right back" saying so Harry kissed my forehead and went to get us drinks. After a moment Harry returned with butter beer (sry I had no idea what he could return with🤭🤭)

We just sat and talked for a long time. After a while both of us heard our song playing.
"M'lady would you like to dance with me on our song?"
"Sure Harry."

(U can play the song if you wish too)

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

"You know Y/NN I'm so glad that I met you. You truly are my love. Just like the lines describe."

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

"Yes my love, I know. We fell in love as kids but I know that you are my world."

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight