Part 1

Hey fellow Wattpadders! I teamed up with Wattpad and The Sims 4 to invite you into a world where you can break the mold of who you are and explore who you want to become. The Sims 4 encourages you to "try on" other lives without fear and to #FindYourSelves. Now, come into my Sims 4 world, meet the different versions of ME and read my story below!

The elevator was broken again.

My lungs burned and my calves ached and the box containing a cold pepperoni pizza dug into my hip as I finally reached the seventh floor. It was the last thing I needed after a long shift at work: hours spent pedalling furiously around San Myshuno, delivering pizza to hungry residents who were more likely to scream at me for being late than tip an appropriate amount for a girl on a pushbike.

Needless to say, I hated my job.

My front door, of course, didn't open on the first try. Another quirk of the city's smallest one-bedroom apartment: the key got stuck a solid fifty percent of the time, resulting in a daily game of spin-the-wheel to find out whether I had to call maintenance to get inside.

"Come on," I muttered. "I am not in the mood for this today."

"Is everything okay?"

A voice from behind had me spinning around, then a flush rising to my face. Just my luck, on an already terrible day, that I'd bump into the neighbor across the hall. The very cute neighbor, with piercing eyes and a warm smile, whom I also happened to have a gigantic crush on.

"Oh! Sam!" I squeaked. "Yes. Everything's fine."

"Having trouble with that?"

"No, no, it does this all the time." Another furious twist of the key, but the door refused to budge. "You just have to... turn it... a certain way..."

Determined not to let him see me struggle, I combined the next turn with a shove of my entire body weight against the door. But it worked a little too well, because the door went crashing open and the momentum sent me flying in after it.

"I'm fine!" I called. I wasn't, really, but lying here with flaming cheeks and the pizza splattered all over me was better than having to turn and face Sam.

This was officially the worst day of my life.

Batting away his concern, I gathered to my feet, managing to squeeze in an appropriate number of thank yous before slamming the door. In the living room, I flopped onto the couch, put my head in my hands and wished the ground would swallow me.

Where have I gone wrong? I asked myself. There's gotta be a better version of me than this.

The thought was interrupted by an almighty crash from the bathroom. My heart leapt – was somebody in there? Glancing around, I grabbed the nearest item that could conceivably double as a weapon – a cheap vase – before taking tentative steps toward the door.

Turns out, it wasn't a burglar.

Instead, standing there in a tight-fitting black dress and fluffing up their blow-dried hair in the mirror, was an exact replica of me.

We both screamed.