Thank you<3

It was late at night,around about 11pm, and komaru found herself wondering around town. She had always enjoyed the night life with all the lights and the pure shock of what was going to happen next. She had just came back from the cinema from watching a horror film and she was feeling uneasy which made her excited. She thought that it was a long way home for her and she decided to take a shortcut down a dark and dim alley cause what could possibly happen to a young girl walking down an alley at night.

Suddenly she heard a rustling from ahead of her making her stop in her tracks. It was coming from a bin that was shaking...she inched closer before a cat jumped out of it making her let out a little scream before she giggled at herself. She walked on when suddenly someone grabbed her arm and swung her around pushing her against the wall.

"Oh wow what do we have here?" It was a man with broad shoulders and a sinister smirk on his face. Komaru started to scream before the man put his hand over her mouth. "Shut up you brat! You would go for a good price on the black market..." He had a angry look on his face and komaru stoped screaming with a look of pure fear on her face. "Right your gonna come with me and cooperate you got it? Or you can say bye to your jaw..." komaru had no choice but to nod and do as he said. "Hehe okay good now why don't yo-" the man was cut off by feeling a sharp pain in his arm making him curse.

"Hey I think you might wanna get off my friend" It was toko and komarus face lit up. The man took his hand off of komaru's mouth and she took a deep breath "who the fuck are you?" He looked at toko (who was currently genocide sho) with anger in his eyes. "I'm the gal that's gonna cut your dick off and stick it to your forehead to make you look like a limptic unicorn if you don't get your disgusting hands off my dear friend komaru" she smiled as the man started to charge towards her before she put her scissors to his throat. "Nah ah ah get lost buddy..." she looked into his eyes before he backed away and ran off.

"You alright komaru?" Toko had turned into her original self. " yea thanks to you!" Komaru said smiling before toko started freaking out about what she had just done. Komaru laughed and found herself walking up to toko and kissing her on the cheek. The both of them stood there for a moment shocked about what just happened before toko turned red and Komaru covered her face walking away toko following slowly behind her.

Yay this is shit but thanks for reading