Friendship Is Magic Part 1

Start from the beginning

Spike: Thanks Shine.

Isabella Shine: You're welcome.

Twilight Sparkle: Ah! Elements, Elements, E, E, E... Aha! Elements of Harmony, see: Mare in the Moon?

Spike: Mare in the Moon? But that's just an old ponies' tale.

Twilight Sparkle: Mare, mare... aha! The Mare in the Moon, myth from olden pony times. A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria, defeated by the Elements of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon. Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about nighttime eternal! [gasp] Spike, Isa! Do you know what this means?

Spike: No— whoa!

[smack]

Spike: Ow!

Twilight Sparkle: Take a note please, to the Princess.

Spike: Okie dokie.

Twilight Sparkle: My dearest teacher, my continuing studies of pony magic have led me to discover that we are on the precipice of disaster!

Spike: Hold on. Preci... preci...

Isabella Shine: P R E C I P I C E.

Spike: Thanks.

Isabella Shine: No problem.

Twilight Sparkle:For you see, the mythical Mare in the Moon is in fact Nightmare Moon, and she's about to return to Equestria, and bring with her eternal night! Something must be done to make sure this terrible prophecy does not come true. I await your quick response. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

Spike: Twi... light Spar... kle. Got it!

Twilight Sparkle: Great! Send it.

Isabella Shine: Now?

Twilight Sparkle: Of course!

Spike: Uh, I dunno, Twilight, Princess Celestia's a little busy getting ready for the Summer Sun Celebration. And it's like, the day after tomorrow.

Twilight Sparkle: That's just it, guys. The day after tomorrow is the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration! It's imperative that the Princess is told right away!

Spike: Impera... impera...

Twilight Sparkle: Important!

Spike: Whoa!

[crunch]

Spike: Okay, okay! [inhale] There, it's on its way. But I wouldn't hold your breath...

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, I'm not worried, Spike. The Princess trusts me completely. In all the years she's been my mentor she's never once doubted me.

Spike: [belch]

Twilight Sparkle: See? I knew she would want to take immediate action.

Isabella Shine: Can I read it Spike?

Spike: Sure.

[Isabella grabs the letter with her magic]

Isabella Shine: [clears throat] My dearest, most faithful student Twilight. You know that I value your diligence and that I trust you completely.