Chapter 2

"Who are you?"

Kira asked in a cautious yet formal manner, careful about not angering them. Their intimidating was all over the place. Even the calm sunshine lady had a heavy aura. Kira could hear his heart beat beating faster. The tension increased as the awkward silence between them prolonged.

"I am your father," said the man dressed in green. The one who had a cunning vibe around him.

It took a few moments for Kira to process what he just said. Even then, he still couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry, but what?"

"Oh, I said I am your..."

"Yeah, I heard what you said, but what do you mean by father?"

"Never mind that clown. It's just one of his many overused joke." said the women in black, waving her hand as if he was some kind of insignificant worm"

"You know this is the reason your husband left you"

"What did you say, clown god?" she walked towards him, ready to attack

"At least I can use my power both during day and night, unlike some god who is weak in the sun. Ha, you should be a vampire god instead of magic"

"Well, my parents didn't abandon me"

"Oh!, Hecate, no! that was rude" the other gods shouted in unison.

"Oh, its own you vampire god"

"Yeah, let's end this joke of the gods"

"It's Loki, you shitty women"

Loki summoned daggers and the surrounding air became more madness like. While purple aura surrounded Hecate. The pressure increased. It got harder to breathe. Kira was being pressed down by the pressure. It was as if he was about to throw up his insides. Blood oozed from his mouth.

The other two just stood there as if they were spectators to some monster brawl contest.

"How about we end this for now?"

Said the women in white, clapping her hands. The aura vanished completely, as if it never existed.

Who in the fucking hell are these people? He wondered, wiping the blood off his chin.

"You must have a lot of questions, dear, but we can't explain everything now," said the women in a sweet voice.

"Lets start with our introduction. I am Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge. This man is Loki, the god of mischief. She is Hecate, the goddess of magic, and he is Montu, the god of war. We will live inside you for a while, but I will give you some of my powers as compensation".

"Wait what?" before he could ask for more, she waved her hand, sending back flying up and waking up as if everything was a dream.

"Huh?"

He still couldn't understand anything. What the hell was happening? He wondered.

But everything was trivial when an explosive aroma entered his nose. He got up straight and looked towards from where the aroma was coming. Alice was crouching near a bonfire with a small pot on top.

"Where did you get the pot from?" he asked as he trudged towards her.

"Brother, you're up!" she said, with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Yeah, smell good. What're you cooking?"

Kira sat down near the fire. His muscles were still sore from the sudden moments which his body wasn't used to. On inspecting, he saw a simple soup witch some veggies floating on top.