introduction

what's up!
I guess it is about time I dedicate a book to our favourite.

I really hope you enjoy this story! please vote, comment, share. 

-

lamelo and kaia were two distant students who had no intentions to cross paths. Until kaia fails a spontaneous calculus exam, leaving her to grasp at anything to get her into college. lamelo, the school ball legend, could not possibly be smart enough to tutor kaia. let alone willing too. 

 -

Kaia Porterson is a seventeen year old young woman navigating highschool on her own. Kaia learns to balance her education with her demanding homelife, allwhile raising her twelve year old brother, Kolten, and caring for her terminally ill Father, LLoyd, a war veteran that returned from Arghanistan in a catatonic state. After her Mother abandoned the family when Kolton was born, Kaia confronts the harsh realities of being forced to grow up and take on roles no child should be delegated. Learning how to be the own orchestrator of her life by continuingly facing any obstacle with a strong front- but at what cost? 

Lamelo Ball is a seventeen year old hot shot with his life laid ahead of him. Being the popular, athletic, charming senior student, Lamelo faces difficulties from choosing the wrong circle. Being the star in everyone's show and the sex-symbol in every girl's dream, Lamelo develops unhealthy habits with the wrong people, stemming from the overwhelming attention and lack of empathy. 

What happens when Kaia and Lamelo get put in AP Calculus together and are forced to notice each other.