Say hello to the characters!

A/N: Welcome everyone. I hope you enjoy this story. My main and long author's note is after this description of the characters, so scroll down to read that pls. Happy reading!

Emma Johnson

Emma is a 15-year-old girl with a dream of becoming a singer. She is pale in color and has chestnut brown hair of medium length. She has blue eyes and is very attractive, so attractive, that a few people have even told her that she should try out being a model in the future.

She is an extroverted person and is very likable. Everyone in her school, and I mean everyone, knows about her. She believes in following her heart and doing what is necessary to achieve her dream. She is not careless, but also not very serious.

Ethan Johnson

He is 20-years-old and a professional dancer. He is Emma's brother and is also pale in color. But, unlike his sister, he has black hair and green eyes.

He is very cautious of gaining weight, so much so that you would either find him in school or the gym.

He is very supportive of his sister and is ready to stay by her side till his last breath, not that that will ever be required, but still. As he loves dancing, he wants his sister and himself to be 'The Majestic Duo' once she becomes the singer she's always wanted to be.

Claire Johnson

She is 47-years-old and Emma's mother. She is, yet again, an attractive member of the Johnson family. She has black hair and blue eyes.

She works as a lawyer and wants nothing more than her family's happiness.

Mark Johnson

He is also 47-years-old and Emma's father. He is incredibly handsome with chestnut brown hair, green eyes, and chiseled features.

Even though he is the CEO of a successful clothing brand, home is where he mostly is. The amount of love he had for his family was formidable, and with this love, he has spoilt his children since their childhood.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hello! Author here! This is it for the descriptions of the characters for now. Thank you for taking your time out and reading my story. This is my first time writing one so please cut me some slack. 

There is no particular schedule as to when I am going to update because I am still a school student, so, please bear with me. 

If there are any grammatical errors (or any errors for that matter), kindly point them out (gently please) and I'll edit it. 

Thank you, that's all!

xoxo