6-Some with One Direction

Start from the beginning

I stood, slowly pulling my lace panties down and flicking them at Zayn who caught them and held them to his crotch as he rubbed himself. I giggled, unclasping my bra and slipping down the straps, letting it fall. The boys hand began to move faster on themselves and I sat down on the couch, spreading my legs. I moved my fingers low on myself and started rubbing my clit, looking to each of the boys a they stared wide eyed. Harry stood and slipped his shirt off and I squeezed my eye shut, started to feel the pleasure. I began rubbing harder and faster until I felt a hand on mine. My eye shot open to see Harry, standing in his boxers above me. Behind him all of the boys had taken off their clothes, leaving them looking godly in just boxers.

Niall walked over and looked me in the eyes, "dare or dare, babe?"

"Niall..." I began.

"Dare or dare?"

"Dare..."

"Just relax and let us help you out." He replied before placing both his hands on my breasts and massaging roughly. I gasped and felt myself getting wetter by the second.

"Take this upstairs, guys." Zayn interrupts. Niall stops abruptly and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder with my butt high in the air and my boobs bouncing against his back.

He tossed me onto the bed and began sucking on my right nipple, seconds later I felt someone begin to do the same on my left and looked down to see Zayn with his mouth attached to my breast. Louis stood beside me and shoved his huge d*ck into my mouth. I ignored the gag reflexes and sucked hard, biting softly and giggling as he moaned. I screamed softly against Louis as I felt long, cold fingers being shoved into me. Harry pounded his fingers into me, starting with two working his way up to five.

"I-I'm gunna cum!" Louis got out just before I felt his warm juices shoot down my throat. I swallowed every last drop and grinned as he moaned hard. I used my hand and began pumping him. Throwing my head back a Harry began fisting me, the pain terrible.

"HARRY STOP! IT HURTS!" I scream, and Harry only continues.

"Don't worry babe, it'll feel good soon!" Harry smirked up at me. I opened my eyes wide and looked at them all.

Niall and Zayn still attached to my breasts and Louis standing beside my face, my right hand pumping him hard while he moans. Harry down between my legs, fisting fast and hard, causing pain. I felt tears stream down my face and realized Liam wasn't in the room.

"S-stop!" I screech. Everyone looks at me and Louis reaches down to wipe my tears, "Where did Liam go?"

All the boys smirk at me and ignore my question, starting over again. I wasn't pumping Louis so he pulled away and stuck it in my mouth. Face f*cking me hard. I felt my walls clench and scream around Louis d*ck.

"I'm gunna cum!" I managed to mumble out and Harry pulled his fist away, leaving me sexually frustrated so I glared down while he smirked. I heard the door open as Louis once again released into my mouth and switched spots with Zayn who put his tip on my lips. I wouldn't open my mouth as I was to busy looking wide eyes at a smirking Liam, carrying in a bag of things. Before I could ask about it Zayn slammed himself through my lips and pumped fast and hard, not allowing me to speak. I felt someone's hand wrap around my wrists but I couldn't look. I then felt cool metal around them and heard the click as I got cuffed to the bed posts. The boys all laughed as I gasped. I heard something begin to shake and felt the nozzle enter my p*ssy. I knew what it was right away.

Liam sprayed the whipped cream into me, nice and deep. It felt funny and I wiggled around causing Zayn to moan. Louis giggled against my breast and bit down causing me to moan his name. I felt Liam stick his tongue deep inside of me, licking up every last possible bit of whipped cream inside me.

"I'm gunna CUM!" I shouted out. Liam heard and stuck his face right back in and I gasped and felt myself release. He licked even harder, riding out my high.

Harry and Niall switched spots and Harry began to bite just as hard as Louis, making me moan both there names. I felt there smirks growing as the reached a hand down and pumped themselves.

Niall pulled Liam back and slammed himself into me. I screamed but he didn't let me adjust, only kept going. Harder and faster every time he went back in.

"NIALL! OH FUCK!" I screamed.

"That's right, baby. Scream my name! I want the other side of town to know it!" Niall moaned as he went faster.

"Faster, fasssssster, FASTER!" I yelled and he complied going at an unbelievable speed. Without warning Zayn cummed into my mouth and groaned long and deep as I sucked it up and swallowed it down.

Niall then thrusted one hard last time and hit my G-spot perfectly, causing me to release without warning, making him moan and shoot his warmth into me. He pulled out and panted, letting Louis down to my entrance. Harry bit down hard and I screamed, Liam used the opportunity to push Zayn aside and stuff himself down my throat. He pumped and I sucked and nibbled. Louis slammed in and stopped, pulling out as slow as possible then slamming in 10x faster. He repeated this a coupled times until I screamed.

"LOUIS FOR FUCKS SAKES GET YOUR D*CK INSIDE OF ME!" I moaned. The boys all laughed and Louis thrusted, getting faster, harder and deeper.

"Oh FUCK! YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT, (Y/N)!" Louis shouted and i felt him twitch and release without warning. Feeling it I released as well and sighed around Liam. All the boys fell onto the bed around me and we all breathed heavy, panting.

"Why haven't...we done that.....before?" Harry panted out the question.

"I don't know but," Zayn began, taking a deep breath to finish, "we have to do it again."

We all nodded in agreement and I giggled.

"What's so funny babe?" Louis smirked.

"Truth?" I questioned and all the boys nodded, "that was my first time...my first time was a six-some with One Direction!" I finished and giggled again.

"Really?!" All the boys ask at the same time.

"Yup." I sigh out, smiling.

The boys looked around at each other and smirked at you, "you've been a bad girl then..." Niall breathes out.

"Oh no..." I whisper.

"We will need to punish you..."Liam continues and i gasp. They all smirk at me.

"Tomorrow night...." Louis adds on, winking and i breathe a sigh of relief.

--------------

Hope you naughty little Directioners liked it!! My first multiple boy imagine... PLEASE. Send in your requests :D

Much love .xx  

-K