Love Is... All About Timing

Episode - 2

"I know you want to laugh, just laugh"

"Are you seriously that dumb?"

"We see each other often nowadays," Kyung Woo said as Ja Rim, Y/n, and Joo Young walked towards the bus station, the two boys following the two girls.

"It's because our homes are close," Ja Rim replied as Joo Young tucked Kyung Woo's shirt.

"Hey, I'm stuck here. Can you solve it?" Kyung Woo said, handing Ja Rim his phone.

"Wow, you've reached quite a high level," Y/n complimented as Ja Rim began playing the game.

"There's a bomb there," Kyung Woo pointed out as Y/n and Ja Rim looked over the phone.

When they reached the bus stand,

"It's done," Ja Rim gave the phone back to Kyung Woo.

"Thank you," he said, taking it. "Do you play Lineage? I'll let you win a round in exchange."

"I don't play that."

"Hey, Ja Rim," Joo Young called her. "Will you let me have your phone number?"

"We haven't been able to get each other's numbers yet," he added.

Certainly! Here's the corrected version of the passage:

"Sure," Ja Rim's hand was about to reach for his phone when Joo Young accidentally dropped it.

Ja Rim and Y/N looked at him in confusion before Ja Rim bent down to pick up his phone. Just then, he pulled something out of his pocket and poured it on Ja Rim. They were lollipops.

Kyung Woo stared at Joo Young in disappointment, while Y/N closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Did you know it was White Day today? I prepared this for you," Joo Young said excitedly. "Look in the bag."

Ja Rim opened her bag as Y/N and she both took a look inside it.

Joo Young secretly put the lollipop in Ja Rim's bag while she was playing on Kyung Woo's phone.

Kyung Woo shook his head at Joo Young for his plan.

"Here," Ja Rim gave Joo Young his phone.

"What about your number?" he asked.

At that exact moment, a bus arrived and stopped.

"The bus is here," Ja Rim grabbed Y/N's hand and boarded the bus.

"Okay. I'm halfway there," Joo young said after Ja rim left as Kyung woo slapped his neck.

"Halfway where? Is that the thing you prepared?" Kyung woo asked, pointing at the lollipops which were on the ground.