About an hour later Lizzie came up to me and sat beside me.

"Baby I have a problem that only you can sort out." She whispered in my ear. I glanced down and noticed that her little friend wasn't so little anymore.

"Just wait here a sec and I'll be right back love." I told her as I pressed a kiss to her lips. I stormed over to dumb and dumber as they both gulped when they saw my stoic expression. "I thought I said no to the viagra."

"Well we wanted to finally prank your girl since we've never done one on her." Mackie said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"That's because she has severe social anxiety and panic attacks. And now you gone and made her horny." I whisper shouted at them.

"Hey at least you'll have a fun night tonight." Seb said with a smirk.

"No, I won't. I have work in the morning and I won't be able to bloody walk because she would've fucked my brains out." I whispered as I glared at the pair of them making them look away. I huffed and walked away from them before I said something else and made my way back to lizzie who was talking to Scar who had a smirk on her face.

"Oh Y/N, you in for a fun night." She said with a wink.

"Oh god, not you too." I said as I rubbed my forehead with my hand.

"Baby can we go home now, I just want some alone time with you practicing you know." Lizzie said as she wriggled her eyebrows making Scar laugh.

"Ok, come on then before I change my mind." I told her as I stood up and held my hand out for her which she took very fast making me laugh as she dragged me out of the club.

When we got home she didn't waste anytime in stripping us both down until we were both left in our underwear. We kissed hungrily as we made our way to the bedroom. When we reached the bedroom she pushed me down on the bed as she started to kiss down my neck finding my sweet spot straight away making me moan. She sucked harshly and then licked over to soothe the pain. I loved the way her lips felt on my skin. She moved her kisses down to my chest as i arched my back enough for her to quickly undo my bra and throw it somewhere. She then latched on to one of my nipples sucking harshly while massaging the other making me arch my chest further into her. I felt her free hand slowly move down my stomach to my underwear as she started to take them off. I lifted my hips to help her remove them from my body. I moaned as I felt her run her finger through my folds as she switched breasts.

"You're so wet for me already princess." She whispered against my chest.

"All for you love." I breathed out as I moaned as she started to rub circles on my clit. I gasped when I felt her push two fingers in my core and curled them hitting my g spot instantly making me moan loudly. She moved her kisses back up and kissed roughly as it soon turned sloppy as I was a moaning mess beneath her.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned out as I felt myself getting closer to my climax. She pushed in a third finger pumping in faster and harder than before.

"Cum for me baby." She said against my lips. That was all I needed to come undone beneath her. As I was getting my composure I didn't notice that she had stripped and was surprised when she pushed her cock into my core making me gasp in surprise. "I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight." She said as she started to roll her hips as she thrust in at a slow pacing allowing me to get used to her. All that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together and our moans filling the room. I was getting closer to my orgasm when she started going harder and faster chasing down her high.

"I'm gonna cum baby." I moaned out as she continued to pound in my battered core.

"Me too princess. Cum with me." She moaned out as we both reached our climax, while I drenched her cock as she filled me up. "I love you." She said as she found her composure.

"I love you too babe." I said as I pulled her in by the neck for a bruising passionate kiss. When she pulled out and laid down next to me I rested my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor about coming of birth control." I told her with a smile.

"Really, you really want that with me?" She asked me with a bright smile.

"Yeah I do. I want all of that with you and more. You're my future Lizzie." I told her softly.

"I love you so much Y/N." She said as she pulled me in for a soft kiss.

"I love you more." I said tiredness taking over me as I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

An
Hope you guys enjoyed this one
I've got another 2 in the works and will hopefully get them out for you later today

Love you dudes ❤