Oneshot 16 [New Kid]

Start from the beginning

Spreading the map to its full size, he stared intently at the south of the plan, looking up afterwards.

"It's here." He spoke, grabbing Sunoo's arm to drag him to their right and down some empty classrooms.

Finally, they arrived at the office.

"Hello boys, how may I help you?" A friendly voice chirped once the duo stepped into the office.

"Uhm, hello, ma'am, we are new transfer students, Park Sunghoon and-"

"Hi! I'm Kim Sunoo." Sunoo cut off the older boy, ignoring the glare being thrown at him, smiling at the lady behind the counter.

"Oh I see, please hold up dears, I'll get a copy of your timetables. In the meantime, you can settle yourselves on the sofa there and wait for someone to come and show you around." She said, hand directing towards the leather couch set up on the corner of the room.

They thanked the lady before making their way to the couch.

Sunoo looked at the interior first, beige walls decorated with some letters spelling out 'OFFICE' in black, a corner of the wall hung pictures of the current student council and another portion was a board about the teachers and another for the star students in its history.

Sunghoon decided to plop himself down on the comfortable couch, sinking into it.

He took out his phone to distract himself, Sunoo joining soon.

"Good morning Mrs. Park! How are you?"

A soft, soothing voice interrupted their work.

"Why, I'm fine thank you very much, Heeseungie and hello Riki! Just a minute, I'll hand you the transferees' timetables."

Sunghoon tried craning his neck to catch a glimpse at the counter but could only make up a mop of bright pink hair and black, gelled hair.

"May Park Sunghoon and Kim Sunoo come to the counter please?" The counter lady or now known as Mrs. Park called out.

The duo who were called immediately grabbed their belongings upon being called.

They were walking to the counter where the other two males stood at.

Sunghoon glanced up at them and froze at his spot.

"Wow..." He muttered to himself as his eyes laid on the smiling angel in front of him.

Pink fluffy hair falling ever so slightly over his eyes that crinkled as he flashed Sunghoon a dazzling smile. The pretty boy had his bag in front of him, using his two hands to politely clutch the handle.

His uniform fit him like a glove, the school uniform's sleeves being a bit too long for his arm, making the cloth hang on his hand, the high waisted pants showing off his incredibly long legs and lithe waist.

Sunghoon was woken out from his daze when Sunoo jabbed him in the ribs.

"Take the timetables you bastard." Sunoo mumbled through gritted teeth in his ear.

Sunghoon focused back his attention on Mrs. Park's extended hand passing him a sheet of paper in a clear folder with different words and numbers typed in bold on it.

"Thank you." He managed out as he retrieved the price of paper.

"Very well then, Heeseungie and Riki, the both of you have been excused from classes today. It's still quite early-40 minutes until class starts but HYBE is a huge school, you may start touring now."