When you made it to the door you cut your music off and rang the doorbell. You patiently waited for an answer but didn't get one. You unlocked your phone and sent Shoto a text. You then waited for a response but got nothing.

"Why didn't you text or call before coming?"You groaned to yourself

About 5 minutes of more waiting passed until you decided to call him. It rang a couple times then it was picked up.

"Hello"A deep voice grumbled

You hesitated to reply because you were taken back by the deepness of the voice. For a second you wanting to hang up thinking you got the wrong number but then you remembered you called yourself from his phone so it had to be the right one.

"Uhhh..this is Shoto right?"

"Yes"

"Hey it's Y/n. Were you asleep?"

"Yea"

"I'm sorry for waking you. You can go back to sleep"

"Are you on your way or are you outside?"

"I'm outside but I'll go back home. You sound tired we can plan something later"

"You don't have to leave"

You then heard some shuffling around on the other side of the phone then a few seconds later the door opened. You didn't say anything instead just taking in the sight in front of you. He was still in his school uniform but it was now wrinkled. He had bed head and those marks on his face showing the sleep was good.

"Are you sure you didn't want to go back to sleep?"You questioned because of how tired he looked

"I'm sure"He answered stepping to the side "You can come in"

You walked in, took your shoes off, and followed him to the living room. While you walked you admired the interior of the house. His family was definitely more on the traditional side of things. It was a nice house though.

He sat down on the couch and gestured for you to sit too. When you sat down you took off your bag and grabbed your notebook and pencil to start writing things.

"Did you have anything in mind for the plan?"He asked

"Yes I thought about a few things"

You moved closer to him to show your notebook and point to the suggestions as you explained each. He listened and added his own thoughts. While you were in the middle of explaining one you felt a weight on your shoulder. You stopped talking and looked to the side to see white and red hair.

"Uhm Shoto.........Shoto"You sighed realizing he had fallen asleep again "I told you I'll leave so you can sleep"

You of course didn't receive a response. You sat there debating on what to do. You didn't want to move to wake him up because he was obviously tired. But it was awkward just sitting there and you had no idea how long he'll be asleep.

After debating with yourself internally you decided to sit and wait for him to wake up. You moved a little to sit your notebook down and grabbed your phone. A few minutes later while you were reading something on your phone he began to move. He took his head off your shoulder and moved to lay on the couch. The only problem was you were still on the couch so his head was now on your lap.

"How fucking tired are you?"You mumbled looking down at the boy who managed to still be sound asleep

You put your earbuds in and started watching a movie. You rested one arm on him lightly rubbing his back and the other held your phone. You kept this position almost until the end of the movie but him moving made you pause it. You looked down to see him tiredly looking up at you. Your face instantly warmed up because he just kept staring.