"And how do you like it?"

Another slap echoed in the room my stomach flipped.

"Hotch!" Derek came running to my side, his face full of more worry than I could allow myself to show. "That's enough, we need to go in!"

"Not until she gives the okay." I could still feel my insides knotting up.

"Hotch, I think that's enough," Emily sided with Derek, "she's been in there for over an hour."

"She said not to go in until-" I lost my train of thought when I heard Evan speak again, finally saying what we've been waiting to hear.

"Is this what you'd do to Emily?" she spat again, "slap her around a little?"

"Okay! Go! Go!" I shouted with so much relief, I could have collapsed into a puddle. At the mention of Emily's name, it was go-time.

"I would make her beg!" he screamed and I heard another slap. "I would make her suffer like I have suffered!"

Everyone started to move in, SWAT team taking the lead to take out the guards they had left behind. I followed on their heels as I watched Emily and Derek split up and each take a different direction to surround the room that Malk and Evan were in.

"Is that all?" we could hear that her breath was becoming weak, "she killed all of your friends. She put you in that cell in Russia."

"She killed my brothers!" he screamed again and the sound of something being thrown echoed through the earpiece and in the halls. "She took everything from me!"

"Then why aren't you playing with her, huh?" Evan started to push his buttons, again telling us to hurry up and get him while his guard was down, "why isn't she the one tied up? Oh, wait. You can't find her."

Another slap was heard.

"Your contacts turned on you. Your friends are dead. You have no one."

Another slap.

"God dammit," I cursed to myself and felt my hands begin to sweat around the butt of my gun. I was practically up the ass of the SWAT member in front of me, trying to shove him as politely as I could to walk faster. This was taking too long. She was waiting for me, waiting for us to come around that corner and bust open the door and make it all stop.

"Tell me where she is!" I could hear Malk screaming over the earpiece.

"I told you, she's not part of our team anymore."

"She knows that I'm looking for her. She will find me. And when she does, I will be ready."

"Are you sure about that?" Emily's voice called out in the dark.

"Emily Prentiss!" Malk's voice bellowed in surprise. "Is that you?"

"If you want it to be," she replied and spoke into the walkie, "we're at the door. Is everyone in position?"

"Ten seconds" I stammered as the guard was taken out at our door. I was almost there...

"Show yourself! Don't be shy!"

"Let her go, Malk! I know it's really me you want!" Emily stalled.

"At the door, Hotch, come on." Derek walkied from the east entrance.

"Copy, the guard is down! We're here! We're here!" I stepped over the legs of the guard that was propped against the wall and felt my hands shake.

"On three?"