I "hate" you - seunghan pt.1

Contains: smut/fluff (no smut in 1st chapter)
Might be long (I won't be sure till I finish the story myself..)
________________________________
Seungmin POV
I was in school while talking to my friends, the only problem was I have a different lunch from them..so I have to deal with someone I hate "Han Jisung"
After the bell rang my friends went to class while I starting walking to lunch but then felt someone come and put their hands around my waist I didn't look at them but all I heard was "please act normal for a little, don't freak out~" I recognized him by his voice "J-Jisung wh-" he put his finger to my mouth as I saw the group of people walk by, the kids that constantly bullied me. "I'm helping you, please don't get mad" I slowly pushed him away as I felt my heart beating faster "y-yah! You didn't have to do all that!!" I said and looked up at him, don't get me wrong he was really attractive but he just didn't give me the right vibes. "Mmm did you want me to do more~? Like pin you to a wall?" I saw him smirk as I blushed a little and started to walk off but I felt him pull me back. "H-Han Jisung!!" I seen a couple of people stare at us as I looked from down to up at his face. He was wearing black jeans, a Jean jacket, a white shirt and 2 piercings on his lips.

(Like That)I realized him just smirking and getting closer to me then ends up getting close to my ear "I know you must "hate" me right now~" he whispered to me to tease

(Like That)
I realized him just smirking and getting closer to me then ends up getting close to my ear "I know you must "hate" me right now~" he whispered to me to tease. I then pushed him away and went to go grab my lunch then sat down.
After school at home
I just got home soaked since I missed the bus and it starting raining. I saw my mom look at me like I was crazy. "Seungmin, did you miss the bus again?" I just nodded and went up to my room to change. I dressed up in pjs and laid down in my bed as I thought of what happened earlier today at lunch but felt my phone vibrate and picked it up
Message from Jeongin🦊
Jeongin🦊: Hyungggg! I have a question? Are you busy tomorrow??

No why???

Jeongin🦊: because I got asked out by Hyunjin~! He said that we should do a double date! But since you don't have anyone he's asking one of his friends too!

Hm, sure. Since you'll be there

Jeongin🦊: yay!! You better get an outfit ready to impress him~ it's like a blind date!

Why would I need to impress them?? I don't even know them
Seen

At least that's what he thought..
Next day
I woke up and looked at the time "it's already 12?? I guess I slept in...I only have one hour to get ready. Whatever.
I hopped in the shower and got ready. I dressed up in a black suit with a waist belt around it

 I dressed up in a black suit with a waist belt around it

I had too much thoughts..like 'is it too fancy?' 'Is it too much?' 'I should go change' but I then checked the time realizing I only had 10 minutes "SHIT" I grabbed my phone and started to run to the cafe.
A little later
I finally made it to the cafe on time, my hair was messy but it wasn't too bad. I went inside and saw Jeongin with Hyunjin..I guess the other person wasn't here yet so I just sat across from Jeongin and Hyunjin. Then I saw him..my jaw dropped. "J-Jeongin, you never told me Jisung was gonna be here..." I noticed Jeongin looked at me confused "you know him? I don't even know him.." My eyes were widened..I slowly grabbed my phone and went on it, until Jisung grabbed it out of my hand. "No phones at the table~" I just saw his smirk "aish fuck you" I just looked out the window but then looked back at Jisung. He was wearing a jacket..again, black jeans and a black shirt.

Though it was an casual outfit, it made me get a weird feeling in my stomach

Though it was an casual outfit, it made me get a weird feeling in my stomach. We made eye contact for a while, then I noticed Jeongin and Hyunjin looking at us confused. "Ah..you see uh....I kinda hate him, we aren't on good terms" then I heard him "yesterday says other wise" I gave him a glare as he smirked. "Well me and Hyunjin are gonna go order what do you guys want?" "I want cheesecake!!" I thought for a little "I'll just have iced americano with syrup" they nodded and went to go get the food while I stared at Jisung "so. Did you know I was gonna be here?" Jisung nodded "I seen you with Jeongin before so, I already had a clue" I gave him a questionable look "so then why'd you come?" I noticed he got closer going over the table. "For you~" I saw him smirk and I just blushed looking down so he wouldn't notice..but obviously he did. "Can I have your Instagram~? I wanna get to know you more cutie" I turned red "C-CUTIE!?" I kinda raised my voice making some people look including Jeongin and Hyunjin. I just looked at them and mouthed sorry. "Sure.." I took jisungs phone and put in my number forgetting he said Instagram instead. "There" I noticed he looked at me surprised "hm?" "You gave me your number??..not complaining, I said Instagram though" "oh..whatever number is better then insta." It just went silent between us till Hyunjin and Jeongin came back with the stuff. "Thank you~" I started to drink my americano forgetting Jisung was next to me and felt his hand on my thigh making me spit out my drink at the window. "JISUNG." "It's hyung~" "aish.." Jeongin and hyunjin just looked at both of us confused "he put his hand on my th-" he covered my mouth with his other hand and smiled softly at them both. "How about we go to a skating rink??" I didn't think anything about it "sure"
After they finished at the cafe and got to the skating rink getting everything
When we got there I noticed I didn't know how to skate. "I-uh hyung-ah~" I called to Jisung and he looked back "I don't know how to skate.." he just smiled and took my hands. "Let's take it slow shall we?" I followed his movement but was also clinging on to him from being scared. "Looks like somebody's clingy~" I glared at him "what you're the one holding onto me" I continued to glare at him "no I'm not" I noticed he pulled his arm away making me move closer to him. I looked up and felt our noses touching. "H-Hyung..."