Chapter 1: Fresh start

Sav's POV~

I walked up to the building, taking a deep breathe as I held my stuff close to my chest, looking around my new work building. 'This is it, I'm finally here.' I thought, taking one last glance around, I pushed the doors open, a gust of cooler air rushed over me as I stepped inside.

After a while of wandering around the building to find where I needed to be I finally got to my destination, audible music blaring from inside. I stood in front of the door and took a nervous breathe as I knocked on the door. I could hear the music come to a halt.

A minute later the door is opened to reveal a very tall man, his hair was long and blond hair. His features were absolutely breathtaking and I couldn't help but stare. He gave me a questioning look before I snapped back into reality and spoke.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but, I'm your new assistant." His face changed from confused to a warm smile and he opened the door wider and stepped aside, motioning for you to come in. I walked in giving a smile to him as well, feeling the stare of the other band members, I looked over to the group. I nervously gave a wave and smile.

"Hey, my name is Savannah but you can call me sav. I'll be your new assistant I can't wait to work with you." They all smiled at me seemingly happy to have me, I let out a small sigh of relief as Sebastian walked over to us after shutting the door.

"That's a killer name! How about you tell us a little bit about yourself sav?" Sebastian said sitting down with the rest of the group. I sat down with them and began speaking.

"I'm 23, I love to read and write often, rock music is my fav, I love animals especially dogs, and I dabble in drawing a bit." I finished and looked back at the group and saw them all smiling.

"Right on! Well, I'm Sebastian, and my band members are Rachel our bass player, Snake our guitarist, Scotti our other guitarist, Rob our drummer, and me, our singer." He spoke as he pointed to each one of his band members. They would either give a wave, another hand motion, or a nod.

~Time skip brought to you by me needing to get this out ASAP~

After we got to know each other for a bit I realized how late it was already getting. I got to listen to them play, I learned more about them and their band, and they also told me about some things I'll be doing as their assistant. So far everything's been great, they've treated me wonderfully and been very welcoming.

"So tomorrow we can get started, we'll try not to rush you into the hard stuff so we'll probably have you do smaller things to just ease into it." Sebastian said closing up the conversation. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, I can't wait to start working with you all! I'll definitely do my best." I said standing up, I gave them all a wave and a goodbye and Sebastian walked me to the door.

"Do you need me to walk you down?" He asked opening the door for me. I stepped out and shook my head no.

"No I'm good thank you though!"

"Awesome see you tomorrow sav!" He said waving, I waved back and walked away, hearing the door close behind me as I walked. 'This is gonna be a great job I know it.' I thought as I kept walking, exiting the building and heading home.

'Tomorrow is my first day, I wonder what I'll be doing?' I said to myself as I reached my home, entering and putting my stuff down. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Today was great, but tomorrow will be better.

Sebastian's POV: (little extra)

I really like our new assistant, she's very awesome and chill. I really enjoy having her around already, and I'm assuming the boys do as well. Tomorrow should be a really good day, we finally have a good assistant that seems to not be shit like all our other ones. Tomorrow cant come soon enough.

—————————————————————-

Words: 723
A/N: hi yes hello I really hope you all enjoyed this first chapter, it's currently 12 and I can't sleep and had random motivation so writing my friends story is what I decided to do. I'll hopefully update again tomorrow but if not I'll update ASAP.
That's all I got so byeeeee