Oneshot 6. [Fate]

Start from the beginning

He sat on the oh so familiar leather couch in front of the fire place that was decorated with sockings with little deers knitted onto them.

He rubbed his hands together to create some friction in order to warm up faster as a hand tapped his shoulder.

A mug with warm liquid inside it was handed to him before the male sat beside him, immediately laying his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Hoon...he said that he didn't want to be with anymore..." The boy whispered, voice still shaky.

Sunghoon sipped the warm liquid down his throat, sighing in content as the sweet flavour painted his insides and warmed his heart.

Sunghoon slung an arm over the slightly smaller male's body and placed his head on top of the other's head.

"He was an asshole already, Hee. You should've dumped him earlier. Besides, why did you give him a second chance?" Sunghoon asked, rubbing circles around Heeseung's waist.

He heard a sniffle from Heeseung and internally slapped himself.

Heeseung is a sensitive soul, he shouldn't be telling him this.

"I-I meant that you deserved better! Oh... please don't cry.." Sunghoon frantically replied, feeling a tear drip onto his sleeve.

His finger immediately came up to the older boy's pretty face and wiped the tear spilling onto the smooth skin of it.

"C-can we go to s-sleep please? M' tired.."

---------------------------------------------------------

,, When everything that surrounds you is a little overwhelming
The times when you're confused about whether this is the right path ,,

Sunghoon nodded his head at Heeseung's statement.

"Let's go" He replied, holding Heeseung's hand in his tightly, leading the both of them to Heeseung's room.

Once they slid into the warm duvets, Heeseung automatically tucked his head into Sunghoon's broad chest, arms loosely slung around his torso while Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Heeseung's frame.

Limbs tangled together, they slept under the full moons watchful gaze.

---------------------------------------------------------

,, You can trust me, close your eyes and just take one step
Because you're the only one I like ,,

The Sun's bequeathed rays flashed into the room as the slightly translucent orange curtains fell under the Sun's warm light mercilessly.

The light shone into Sunghoon's eyes and he winced, shutting his eyes tightly together.

He felt Heeseung move in his arms and tightened his grip around the older male.

"Hoon..we gotta get up.." Heeseung mumbled against his shirt.

Sunghoon felt Heeseung peel his arms off his waist before he wrapped his arm around him again, sighing in content once he did so.

Heeseung seemed to have gave up and rested his head on Sunghoon's chest once again.

"Hoon...come on!" Heeseung groaned.

Sunghoon reluctantly removed his arms around Heeseung as he watched the other waddle to the bathroom to go wash up.

He chuckled at the sight and went to Heeseung's closet, he always had an extra pair of his clothes, Sunghoon was at Heeseung's house most of the time anyways, might as well have a set