(ʘᴗʘ✿)

sorry if this is bad, its my first time writing a fanfic .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. I tried my best even though I'm not creative LOL, and since English is not my first language maybe there's some typos or some bad use of words and bad writing so please bare with me. also I'm 13 so,, my punctuation isn't the best lmaoo please excuse that and enjoy this thing I made

||saiki POV||

my name is saiki kusuo. and I have phsycic  superpowers. but I assume you already know that since you are reading this stupid thing. whatever, back to my script.

these past few weeks I've been having weird thoughts (not those kind of thoughts just in case you got the wrong idea, sicko) about one of my 'friends' and classmates; kaidou shun.

yeah, you read that right. Kaidou shun. that stupid idiot with a hero complex.

i really felt kind of pathetic when I realized. I never believed I could really ~fall in love~ with someone, love really doesn't seem that interesting or relevant to me, I don't get it, honestly.

but, how could I fall for a guy like him? I mean, not to be rude but, he couldn't even hurt a fly or throw a ball.. despite him always acting like a though guy always ranting about how he has these dumb superpowers and that the dark reunion was always chasing him and stuff.

but he wasn't fooling me. after all, I can read minds. I could tell he was just lying, and was really insecure too, so out of nowhere I suddenly wanted to stay by his side helping him in every way I could, don't really know why, it just happened.

at first I was really confused, I'm not good when it comes to feelings, but then it hit me. was I really in love with that boy? that was  weird. I've never felt this way around someone before.. hmm. maybe I should just wait until it stops, maybe this is just a temporary thing. yeah. that's it, it's just going to go away in a few weeks

....
.....
......

spoiler alert: it didn't go away.

seriously, I really thought my """feelings""" were going to just magically disappear. but I guess it's just like when you keep telling yourself not to think about rivers and water and stuff when you want to take a piss but then end up doing it anyway.

this is so stupid. love is stupid. though it is kinda nice having someone to always have in mind when you see something pretty I guess..

anyways, I was drowning in my thoughts while in a bathroom stall silently eating my lunch just so I could avoid everyone, especially teruhashi.

seriously, why does she have to follow me all of the time? don't get me wrong but at this point I can't tell if she just doesn't care about me and is only trying to get me to like her so that every single boy in the school would, or if she's just straight up inlove with me, maybe both.

honestly I don't mind her being around me sometimes but she's just too much. though I can't be mean to her, she is doing nothing wrong after all.

it's just that it would be really awkward if I had to tell her that I had feelings for another person...that person being a guy.

while I was just stuck inside my own head I heard someone come into the bathroom

|| kaidou POV ||

I went into the bathroom to wash my hands after staining them with some ink from one of my markers. the back of the marker was off and some of the ink was on the plastic thing and when I went to grab it, some of my fingers were stained neon pink. I turned on the water but then I realized that I had to take off my bandages