04

"The amount of payment needed above 1 million, how am I supposed to live? Where to find such big amount of money?" Haruto spank his head, he himself haven't seen millions money before.

He just spoke with the certain doctor about the fees that seem only affordable for rich living person and not someone like him whose barely get a chance touching money ever since he was born. Yet whatever may it takes as someone who taking those responsibility, he have to be little brave facing any consequences either get part-time job or taking loan or even selling illegal items; Haruto need to choose his final decision to proceed the treatment as soon as possible before something worst could happen.

But come to think again, he probably taking too much time to earn money by doing part-time job and selling illegal items might got himself into jail if ever he caught off guard by the police officer. Too much going inside his head not until he saw an ads talking about loan along with it benefits out of his screen, it much easier he thought.

"Get your money now! Easy as making pie. What are you waiting for? Move faster youngman, no doubt just do it!" The fancy looking guy encourage out of his phone, even Haruto start decide on borrowing money instead.

"Fine I'll try this out and if I fail to payback then it's not a problem for first timer, isn't it?" He asked in no particular, grab his phone with him before wandered his eyes all over the internet searching for crazy rich person to ever live.

"I guess this is it. Starting from today let's take the consequences together Haruto, you got this!" He said, standing up as he found one of the most richest middle-aged guy which seem to live with golden rings and showered with millions money inside his tubs.

With no option, he drive himself at the perspective place wherein the rich guy lived; located away from big city with a large peaceful garden where you can view almost everything even the things you've never seen in your entire life and it's called "Park's Paradise"

Haruto made a stop in front of the main gate before rang a bell as all of sudden more than two males with a suits telling him to come inside without even asking what could've Haruto's business to mindlessly goes there. Just when he get a chance to step inside the big house, his mouth couldn't stop muttering 'wow' in repeat, well to be honest it decorated well in gold colour also the clear sparkling chandelier never fail to amaze the already shocked Japanese.

"Please make yourself comfortable, youngman." Someone interrupt Haruto from behind.

"I need money. Please lean me some of it." With quite nervous looking in face, Haruto decide to just straightforwardly since he's run out of time.

"Oh that's kinda rude of you, but well good thing I'm in a good mood so I don't mind." The middle-aged man form a warm smile, pointing at the couch command Haruto to take seat first which he gladly did.

"I'm sorry sir but honestly speaking I'm in hurry, I can't be too late for the sake of my friend's condition. He's sick and this is at least I can do for him." Haruto pleaded.

"What a loyal friend!" The man exclaimed, crossing legs.

"We're friends for life so yeah. I heard you got that dozen of money inside of your wallet isn't it sir? Then let this poor youngman borrow it please I will paid back everything on you." The Japanese shamelessly begged.

"Alright then if it's for your friend. I'd give you a month and it's big amount of time you know?"

"Let's just say I couldn't return your money back, what do you do? Kill me or like threaten my relatives?" With pumping heart of him, Haruto finally let out those common situations wanting to know what would the rich guy do to him in the future.

"It's absolutely up to you, youngman but for sure my people will find no matter wherever you were." As it said, the man hand over a black suit case that filled million dollars inside right after Haruto told him about the truth amount "handling people is my thing so be careful and make sure to pay it back after one month."

Without no intention to even stay a bit, Haruto walk out of the place with jumping heart, "it was so much easier" he muttered under his breath.

Walking into parking lot, he saw familiar figure approaching towards his spot with bruises all over his body along tears streaming down to a known cheeks. "Jeongwoo?"

Just when the Korean notice his presence, he immediately avoid any eye contact with Haruto and walking faster reaching for the front door.

Even so Haruto didn't dare to ask any but seeing how badly the bruises cover almost every part of the guy's body he decide to speak up, a little concern plastered over his face "what's wrong with your ugly face? Those bruises only make it worst you look so much ugly with that face of yours now. What happen?"

"None of your business, move away!" Jeongwoo shouted since Haruto had been blocking his way, certainly had the bad feeling towards the standing Japanese or rather guessing that taller one have some serious business with his father which he freaking hate it. Not to mention that Jeongwoo hate everything in which related to his father.

"Don't be selfish and tell me now." Insisting to hear any excuses from the younger as Haruto harshly pulled him by wrist saying "let's treat your wounds first then talk to me."

"You're fucking kidding me right? Get away before this hand laid on you!"

"Hey calm your nerve down dude. Why need to act all aggressive?" The older playfully pinch Jeongwoo's stained cheeks and receive a small groan from him.

"Let go of me or you'll be dead meat." He stare coldly right inside of Haruto's eyes but all he can see is a smirk draw on the thin lips of the Japanese.

"What's wrong baby boy? Why you being harsh with your one night stand huh?" Haruto went to rubs the younger's certain cheeks where he pinch a bit harder a minute ago.

But his smirk dropped the moment he saw deep wounds at the side lips of Jeongwoo and the fact that Jeongwoo had the glossy eyes makes the latter gasp as he step backwards a little "am I being too harsh?" he asked sounds uncertain.

As for Jeongwoo he slowly start to lose conscious but before he hit the hard ground, he feel two pair of strong arms hold him. Eyes shut with a loud thump inside his heart and he could feel his body going weak out of control.

"I've got you woo, I've got you." The last words linger around his ears before completely faint as the darkness took him over.