Prankwars

It was a quiet afternoon at the pizzeria and Rebecca was going to celebrate one of her favorite holidays with foxy so she set a bucket on top of the rim of the cove and waited.

Foxy was still alseep in the cove but when he woke up he was still half asleep when he got out of the cove.

She pulled a rope when she stood behind the cove and spilled it all over him

Foxy yelped a little bit and he froze in place at the sudden wetness and the quick daze to his half awake mind.

Rebecca chuckled a little "awake now foxy?"

"What the...!?" Foxy said still surprised.

This made Rebecca laugh harder.

As Rebecca was distracted with her own laughter Foxy slowly and carefully reached back into the cove.

She didn't even notice and her face was red she was certainly amused.

Before she knew it. Foxy pulled out a prepared water gun and sprayed Rebecca.

Rebecca jumped back like a cat would and ran away on all fours.

Foxy laughed as he chased after her and continued squirting her.

She kept running and running she hated being squirted by water.

"Are ye awake now!?" Foxy laughed triumphetly.

"Ahhh! Cold cold cold!" She said running around

Foxy continued running after and was having a great time. "I've had this since yesterday!" he smiled.

Rebecca pulled out a can of shaving cream and sprayed it back at him leaving a white beard on foxy "and I've had this since yesterday!"

Foxy laughed as he ignored it and sprayed her again, and this time he pulled a small tube of glitter out from behind and dumped it on Rbecca where it stuck on the water.

"Aww man..." She said looking at the glitter

"Happy April Fools!" Foxy shouted before he turned around and ran off to avoid getting attacked by Rebecca.

Rebecca pulled a bottle of glue and chased him with it and laughed.

Foxy ran through kicthen and quickly grabbed a pizza pie and had it at the ready as he continued running.

"Your gonna get it now!" She chuckled

"Oh ye think...?" Foxy laughed.

She ran out of glue and shook it "oh no" she said with wide eyed

"Outta glue huh?" Foxy chuckled.

"Uh...." She said beggining to run away

Foxy ran after her with a pizza pie at the ready.

She tried to turn a corner but slipped and ended up on the floor

Foxy stood above her with a large grin with the pizza pie at the ready to be dropped.

Rebecca couldn't get up and what she thought was a corner was a dead end

Foxy dropped the pie on her and it landed on her face.

She had sauce and cheese all over her blinding her vision

Foxy laughed as he turned around and took off.

Rebecca stood up and began to chase him and she stopped "hey foxy I got a little challenge for you"

"Im not getting near you... but im listening!"Foxy called out.