𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

second person pov

one hour before the best date of your life. you knew this was something serious. how long has it been? two months? you created an amazing friendship with kenma, talking with him everyday. and you had to thank kuroo for that.

you couldn't help but catch feelings for this pretty blonde setter in these two months. something was happening between you two, and it was definitely more than a friendship.

you were now in your room. after you just had a warm shower, you were choosing an outfit for your date.

you grabbed some clothes that you usually wear and created a pretty outfit.

after, you applied some natural makeup, with eyeliner of course, because you knew kenma liked it.

the outfit fits you perfectly. and it was perfect for the weather outside.

grabbing your bag, the doorbell started ringing, meaning kenma had arrived.

you opened the door seeing the boy you liked looking pretty as always.

(sorry if you guys don't like the outfits i chose, just imagine something else then haha

(sorry if you guys don't like the outfits i chose, just imagine something else then haha.)

"wow kenma didn't expect you to dress up like this." you said, while looking at his outfit up and down.

kenma chuckled at your words. "kuroo helped me with it."

"really?? didn't know the tall alien had taste." i let out a small laugh.

"you look great y/n. shall we go?" he said, smiling, making you nod.

 shall we go?" he said, smiling, making you nod

"really? I'm not so ready to see those parts animated." you said, taking a sip of your coffee.

"me neither, i know i'll cry, especially at the end."

you two lovebirds were now at a coffee shop, discussing about anime, attack on titan actually.

the date is going amazing. you first went to the arcade and played for 2 hours. you couldn't wish for more. kenma was a sweet boy. you wanted to have more dates with him.

"it's late. can i walk you home?" he suddenly said, making you blush a little.

"damm, what gentleman do we have here." kenma chuckled.

he didn't say anything but you knew how he was feeling. he was nervous, but did a great job on this date.

he hoped you had fun. it was an important date for him. you were important for him. he didn't want to ruin this date.

 he didn't want to ruin this date

"did you..have fun today?" the blonde guy asked you.

"are you kidding? of course! it was the best date I've ever had, trust me." you replied, making him smile.

"i'm glad." he mumbled to himself, loud enough for you to hear.

a sad feeling showed up, when you arrived at your house. you wanted to stay more with him.

"thank you for today, kenma!"

"talk to you later?" you nodded and turned to enter the house but stopped when you heard him calling your name.

"i actually have something to say." he said, getting something from his pocket.

"i remember you telling me something about a necklace you liked. i bought it and i think this is the right time to give it to you. just want you to know that you mean a lot me."

the words he said made you speechless. you couldn't find your words.

he put the necklace around your neck and took a deep breath. "can i be your boyfriend y/n?"

___

finally🙄