2)First day in Shimla

Abir's POV

There was tension in the whole house. Mom and dad both are very tensed..

Mom said, (in emotional tone, and tears are still rolling out from her eyes) nothing will happen to you Abir. We will talk to the best doctor of the world. He will definitely do something. You don't worry.

I sat before mom on feet and I put my hand on mom's hand and said, Mom you don't panic, I know if I stay here you will always worried about me. And I can't see you tensed always. So I decided something, I want to go Shimla and spend some time alone. And please mom and dad try to understand me.

Mom said,(places her hand on my face) but Abir, we will definitely do something. You will be fine my son.

Please dad, atleast you try to understand me, and please dad, tell mom not to cry anymore and please you try to convince her to let me go.

But Abir..

Please dad now, please don't force me to stay here...

Suddenly mom stand up from sofa and said, Ok. But you have to promise me that you will take your medicines on time and take care of yourself.

Ok mom, thank you soo much. I hugged her tightly. I wipe her tears from my knuckles and said, now no more tears. Ok.

Ok..

Now please smile for me. I gesture my hand to smile. Please mom, I stretch the word mom..

Ok.. A small smile appears on her face.

But you have to promise me that you will take your medicines on time and take care of yourself and if you feel any problem you will tell me..Ok.

She extends her hand to take the promise then I put my hand on her hand and said promise.

Mom I want to leave today for Shimla.

But Abir, it's too late, it will night when you will reach Shimla. You will go in the morning and that's that, no more arguments. Ok

Dad said, Yes Abir your mom is right.

Ok mom
Ok dad..

Then I came to my room and started putting my clothes and belongings in the bag.
After some time mom called me to came downstairs for dinner.

Ok mom, I'm coming.

Ok, mom replied.

Then I go downstairs towards dining table, and sat on the chair, dad was already seated on the chair. Then mom started serving food to me and dad.
They both are looking sad.

After having dinner I said, I will leave at 5 o'clock in the morning for Shimla by car.

Ok, you will have to take driver with you.

No mom I'll drive myself. Please mom I can drive myself.

Good night mom..
Good night dad..

Dad replied, Good Night Abir..

Mom said, but Abir.. (Dad put his hand on mom's shoulder, and said, let him go)

Mom replied, Ok
Good night son.

Then I came back to my room and lay down on bed. And lost in my thoughts.
I don't know when I fell asleep.

Alarm rings. It's 4 o'clock, in the morning. I got up and go in the washroom and takes shower and freshen up. And went downstairs, mom is in the kitchen and dad is sitting on the sofa in the hall.

Good Morning dad.
Good Morning, Abir.

Then I went towards kitchen.
Good Morning mom.

Good Morning, my son. You sit on the chair,
I am coming.