Part 1~The Elope

Bride's P.O.V

OMG!!!! Is this true? Am I dreaming? Wait let me pinch myself , Ahh....I let out a small shout of frequency below 20Hz(not audible). I felt dancing all around, thank you Mr. Groom thank you so much for this😄.....I can't explain how happy I am. My parents left me alone in the dressing room with my besties to console me, we closed the door with sad faces and suddenly three of us hugged each other and started jumping like monkeys. We played a song too on this auspicious occassion(The room was far away from the pavilion where people were present) and danced on it.  When we heard some sound outside, is anything serious?[Le me: Hatsoff.....]

End of P.O.V

***********************************************************************************************

On the otherside,

 The parents were silent in their own world of tension, while the relatives were shooting words at each other, the most illogical wordy duel was going on and slowly it turned into a physical fight, since groom's family was rich and bride's family was just a simple middle-class one, this was like a Compsognathus  challenging a Dreadnoughtus [ My passion for dinos......Ignore my gazab comparision😉😉]. 

Groom's side: We think your daughter has ill fate, we know everything about your family.....you middle class people use your daughters to trap high class people like us, you are so cheap minded, our innocent boy ran away to escape from her.

Bride's side: It's your boy who ran away with another girl , our girl is safe. Thank god we didn't get her married to a characterless man. 

And the duel was about to begin when a man came in between, he is😫😫😫😫[Yamu kaha ho? Intro ke bina kya karu ab? Okay, readers he's some good man, like a justice].

Good man(I know it's childish,please adjust): This is not the time to fight, children commit mistakes , we need to stay calm and correct them. You shouldn't raise questions on their character and no one here should be blamed.

Both teams: Now who are you sir?

Good man(with a sigh): Am the father of the girl who eloped with the groom.

All started their blabber again, this time they were poisonous arrows.

Groom's father: I apologise on behalf of my son and daughter in law , am calling off this wedding. You all can leave, namaste 🙏. (All the guests on the groom's side left and the bride's relatives started leaving when....)

Good man: I request you all to stop for a while.....and he turned to the bride's father( Bride and her friends came there at same time). Since my daughter is at fault and I don't want this incident to ruin the life of another girl who's also like my daughter. (Turning to bride's parents) With your consent, I would like to get your daughter married to our son coz this will be a better apology 🙏. 

Bride's P.O.V

No dad, no please......don't do this to me.

After a while,

We were taking the 7th round around the holy fire together, I didn't even know my bad luck supports me to this extent. The first one was better, it would have been good if that guy wouldn't have eloped....now am marrying a person who's a complete stranger, he doen't know my conditions also and am not allowed to disobey my parents. I really don't know what's  happening . All the rituals were done, till now I haven't seen his face and I don't want to.

We sat in their car and left to the airport, we had to travel to Pune from Banglore. I have to spend my study holidays with my in laws rather than my friends, all our plans failed. We had planned to enjoy in Pune as we had to attend a medical camp there, now I have to travel from home to the site everyday😫😫. My ill fate.

We reached their villa, it's huge and peaceful. I had never visited one like this, I started walking all around the place as my welcome plans were not yet done. My (not to be termed by me) life partner was by my side where ever I went as if am a kid and I will spoil something 🤨. And we heard a call from inside, time for our welcome.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the delay, I was hooked up with a book actually😅😅😅 . The next part will take some more time as Yamu's mobile is quarter paralyzed, Harsh' mobile is semi-paralyzed and Bhoomi's phone is completely paralyzed. Hope you understand our situation.

Next part will be intro.....complete the goal of 250 followers for that.

Harsh signing off 

Bye....