Chapter 17

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

It was Positive!

-ASHLYN POV-

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, THE PT WAS POSITIVE! So that's why I have been pinching Simon and Vinny's cheeks, pinaglilihian ko silang dalawa! I can't tell Sandro yet. I want it to be a surprise, So I thought of a plan, So I went to tell Tito Bong and Tita Liza first. I went to their room and knocked.

"Oh Ashlyn, bat hindi kapa natutulog?" Tanong saakin ni Tito Bong.

"Tito pwede poba kayong maka-usap?" They both nodded and I went Inside.

"So ano ba ang sasabihin mo saamin?" Tita Liza asked.

"Tita, nag-pt po ako at ang kinalabasan mo is Positive which means..-" bago ko natapos sasabihin ko yung seryoso nilang mukha napalitan ng saya. Ikinalma ko sila at sabay sabi ko

"Tito, Tita, kalma lang po isursurprise kopo silang lahat."

"Ok I'll host a party tomorrow, Invite ko lahat ng family ko" Tito Bong said I nodded, I hugged them both and went out.

-SANDRO POV-

I woke up to see Ashlyn smiling at me and she kissed me Immediately and smiled.

"Good morning our Daddy" OUR? hindi ko gets I shrugged it off and continued to my day.

"Daddy! Labas lang ako punta ako mall!" She said and smiled but she was wearing my favorite shirt.

"Mommy palit ka naman ng T-Shirt, that's mine eh" and I pouted she smirked and gave me a cutie face, I can't resist it so I just said

"Fine, pero paki ingatan yan!" She nodded and went to the mall

-ASHLYN POV-

Mag-isa akong pumunta ng mall and bought some stuff for a baby reveal party or something. I bought boy and girl clothes since I don't know the gender. I knew someone was following me but I ignored it, I got out of the car and It was already 3:56 when I got home. Tita was getting ready while I still look like an Idiot, Tita greeted me and hugged me and said.

"Andito kana pala Ashlyn, magbihis kana at papunta nadaw sila Tita Imee and Tita Irene mo!" I went upstairs to see Sandro sleeping. I got on top of him and he was shocked to see me I wrestled him and he kept on laughing.

"Mommy ano ba!" he kept on saying.

"Na-miss kita eh! Bihis kana papunta nadaw sila Tita Imee at Tita Irene! BILIS!!" He got up and I chose this nice white dress and fixed my hair.

-SANDRO POV-

I changed into some 3/4 shorts and a simple Polo shirt. We both greeted my cousins and we all sat outside since it was a Garden Dinner.

"So, bakit niyo naisipan magpakain?" Tita Imee asked

"Picture po muna tayo bago kumain" Ashlyn said and Ashlyn took out her phone and took a selfie.

"1-2-3 Ashlyn's pregnant" Everyone looked at her with a shocked face.

"ANO!?" Tita Imee said while some of them looked at me.

"What? Bat niyo ako tinitignan hindi konga alam na buntis si Ashlyn" I walked towards her and touched her belly.

"Are you really pregnant?" I asked she nodded and showed me her PT, It was positive.

-ASHLYN POV-

Everyone was shocked to hear the news that I was pregnant. I smiled and some congratulate me, Sandro walked towards me and touched my belly.

"Are you really pregnant?" He asked, I noddee and showed him the PT I took yesterday.

He cried and got on his knees and said

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

-To be Continued-