Part 1: Beginning

Soft music plays from an elegant decorated music box as the figures of a man and a woman wearing imperial clothes are dancing to the music. These figures are the father and mother of little Aurora romanov younger sister of Anastasia and favourite granddaughter of Empress marie. The music box closes as the empress takes it from the table and places it in her purse before descending the staircase elegantly exiting her mansion and entering the carriage helped by her two attendants. Your majesty one attendant said helping her in the carriage and the other closes it. The driver then pulls the reigns and the horse starts as a male voice narrates the story:There was a time not long ago where i amd my family we lived in enchanted palaces and grand parties the year was 1916 and i Nicholas was czar of imperial Russia. The carriage stopped and the dowager Empress marie exited as all the people bowed to her as she enters the palace and to the ballroom as her son continued narrating: we were celebrating the tercentenary anniversary of our rule and no star was brighter than my dear rose my youngest daughter and favourite granddaughter of my mother. Indeed down to the ballroom two years old aurora was dancing with her father Nicholas as her mother alexandra fondly watched them. Upon seeing her Grandma she giggled just as her father grabbed her on his arms and spun her around much to her delight before setting her down just as she bowed to him and walked to her grandmother and gave her a painting she made as her father fondly continued narrating:She begged my dear mother to not leave to Paris and to make the parting bittersweet my mom presented her with a gift i was very shocked and intrigued by the gift of my mother to my daughter so i decided to listen. For me is it a jewelry box my little Aurora asked my mother just as my mother took a necklace key and said:No look closely sweetie. She moves the key to the cover of the music box and soon the music box opens revealing the figures of me and my wife dancing much to my youngest daughter's delight:Granny it plays our lullaby. My mother immediately said:You can play it at night when you go to bed and pretend it's me singing. And soon my mom and my young rose started singing:On the wind cross the sea hear this song and remember soon you'll be home with me once upon a December. I was shocked and furious at this didy mother planned to take to paris my sweet rose i wouldn't let her but my mom gave to my young rose the necklace saying:Read what it says!. My little girl read the necklace words and in delight she hugged my mother: Together in Paris oh really oh grandma. I was fuming red so it was true my youngest daughter would soon go to Paris with my mom but i didn't wanted to show it so i kept it to myself. My mom left and my little rose was so excited that she said: I'm gonna go to Paris with Grandma it's so exciting. I was completely furious my cheeks were red but my wife said: Nicky she's a a baby she wants to travel let her. I was shocked but no way would i let my sweet little rose be taken from me and especially at her 2nd year of age.