Huggy- Please, Stop

"H-Huggy, I can't hold it in anymore" Y/n moans softly, she feels something warm escaping her pussy slowly. It feels warm and sticky.

"Now you've been a bad girl my little toy," Huggy Wuggy Whispers in y/n's ear, "You don't want it, now, do you?" He grabs the rope in a small brown box hidden away under their bed.

He starts tying up y/n to the metal bedframe. He grabs a vibrator and puts it on low- increasing the speed every time y/n moans, even is just a little peep escapes her soft red lips.

"Ahh-ahhh-ahhhhh" Y/n starts to orgasm- but Huggy Wuggy isn't done yet.

He takes away the vibrator and shoves his massive cock in y'n's mouth almost choking her, he then lubes up his hard penis and tickles y/n's clitoris a little.

"St-Stop play with me!" Y

complains.

He shoves it in as hard as he can cracking her ass- making it bleed. He doesn't stop he thrusts harder and harder- faster and faster until he can't go anymore. His cum squirts into y/n's ass-   It comes out a light pink in some places, red and white in others. The vibrant colours from the blood.

Huggy Wuggy sticks in his tongue licking it clean. He takes the rope of and what left is rope burns. "Round two?" Y/n asks.