oc ii.: mika kato.

Start from the beginning

in spite of her rather inconsiderate behavior, she doesn't always act like this and can actually be very pleasant and compassionate, being able to empathize with her siblings and closest friends and remember their favorite things so she can gift it to them, which comes to a shock to most people.

mika is very disinterested in things that don't intrigue her, one of these things being academics. this, unfortunately, takes a big hit to her grades, with the exception being literature and science.

she seems to have a habit of gritting her teeth and biting the end of her pencil or pen.

likes:
sharks, festivals, leche flan, halo-halo, taiyaki, (basically anything sweet,) volleyball, cheer, reading.

dislikes:
onigiri, academics, pretty much every other sport, storms, snow, rain.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

APPEARANCE.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

clothing:casual:black, denim shorts and a white t-shirt with black stripes on the shoulders and sleeves

clothing:
casual:
black, denim shorts and a white t-shirt with black stripes on the shoulders and sleeves. she also wears a shark tooth attached to a string as a necklace. occasionally, she wears her father's newsboy cap, even though it's oversized on her.

date:
a high waisted, black skirt and a white collared shirt with a black ribbon attached. she wears thigh high, black socks with white lining if it's cold. she'll wear a black cardigan if it's too cold. for some reason, it resembles her school uniform, oddly enough.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

BACKSTORY.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

mika was awfully teased a lot as a child since she liked to read very much instead of playing with the others, thinking it was quote-unquote "boring." naturally, she kind of went into 'defense mode' and started being the one who teased others. because of this, she never had a lot of friends, other than her neighbors, atsumu and osamu miya, and her family. despite this, she never seemed to be particularly affected by not having many friends, mostly due to atsumu's influence.

she was introduced to volleyball when she decided to tag along with her twin neighbors to a volleyball camp. though she was quickly disappointed to find that she didn't get to play with them, she did enjoy the experience due to the fact they were mostly focusing on individual drills and that she liked the competition in the sport.