Chaddick pleace give us commion sence

*What all the ever boys and Peter are wearing at the School for Good* 

"Grrrr I hate this uniform, it's worst then that formal kids wear my Aunt May put me in for picture day ..... in grade 2." Peter sighed trying to lower the tye, witch just went right back into palace with magic. Agatha giggled at her friend before giving him a nodded "Tell me about it. Like really do I need to wear high heels."

Agatha had woken up just like Peter this morning, by fairires dragging them out of bed and forced dressed into their daily outfits. Only Agatha was still being forced to wear diffrent kinds of girly outfits (Athour's note; no offence to people who like those kinds of outfits, it's just she's more of a pants kind of girl) heck they even changed her hair langth again.

Today she was wearing a light pink dress that went to bellow the knees and had see threw long open sleeves. Over top of them was a short white puffy sleeves with a gold chain on both shoulder blades. Around her chest was a lace belt made to look like a flower design with a pink jewel in the center of the belt.

She wore meddium white high heels on her feet and Agatha then remeber there was also a see threw skirt with a hancy pattern at the bottom that contect to the belt. Her hair reached only past her shoulder but not all the way down this time, but didn't fall into her face since on the back of her head was a fancy flower piece with a veil. Agatha had on for jewelery this time ('god how many times do I have to be dressed like this?' thought Agatha) was a small peral braclet and a gold chain necklace with a single red jem on it.

Next was the make up, witch she thank god knows for making it so simple this time around. A light pink blush on her cheeks, a light purple mascara over top of her eyes, and even light pink lipstick on her lips. 

*This is what Agatha is wearing for this chapter; minus the flowers*

"Well you do look like a flower girl for a wedd- OW not so hard." whinned Peter since Agatha puched him in the shoulder. As the two walked down the hallway for their first class, Fairytale History taught by a teacher who couldn't see. Unknowing to them Tedros was watching and he looked pissed.

"Calm down Tedros, look seroiusly maybe Agatha just dosn't know your her soulmate." Chaddick, a tall boy with grey eyes and short brown hair. He had been the Prince of Camelot's playmate and friend since they were born. Chaddick knew Tedros was head over heels for Agatha, but ..... SHE WASN'T LIKE THE ENDLESS WOODS GIRLS!!!!!

Chaddick knew it sounded stupid but it was the truth, all over the woods once it was annconced that someone might be Tedros's soulmate, the parents trained them from BIRTH to act girly and kind, heck even the Never girls had to act like that untill their letter came. He might not now what happen's outside in the 'Reader's world' but it seemed to allow Agatha more freedom to trully be herself (Athor note; Mulan refrence anyone?).

...... That seems to be a problum for Tedros, since all this boy talked about was "Agatha could get hurt, or killed, or hold for randsom, or" you get the pitcture. Plus King Arthur and Guinevere (yeah Chaddick did not care for her, she could have asked for a divorce NOT running away with Tedros's GODFATHER!!!!) pretty much mess this boy up with love stories about girls falling head over heels for their princes at first sight.

Hearing the bell Chaddick grabbed, more like dragged Tedros off to class. "Come on man or you might not get a seat near Agatha!" Chaddick said to motivate the Prince, next thing the poor Ever boy knew he was the one being dragged at muck twenty, while Tedros sang the entire way repeating the same word 'Aagtha~'.